Pope Francis effectively admits it: He really, really hates Americans

Has the Drunk Pope admitted that he's a drunk yet?

Even more than 70 years after the death of the original Nazis structural Nazis like you are still astonishing. No destructive propaganda is stupid enough not to be repeated in a continuos loop. What about to press your reset button and to restart your brainware again?

You first.

Holy Vasiliy Arkhipov - he's an extreme idiot, isn't he? Are you sure he was worth the price not to let happen a nuclear war? Nevertheless thank you, Vasiliy. Dogs are happy with the idiots of the totally absurde human race. That's perhaps worth the price to let them survive.

We should have nuked Germany.

Even more than 70 years after the death of the original Nazis structural Nazis like you are still astonishing. No destructive propaganda is stupid enough not to be repeated in a continuos loop. What about to press your reset button and to restart your brainware again?

You first.

Holy Vasiliy Arkhipov - he's an extreme idiot, isn't he? Are you sure he was worth the price not to let happen a nuclear war? Nevertheless thank you, Vasiliy. Dogs are happy with the idiots of the totally absurde human race. That's perhaps worth the price to let them survive.

You had - but the war was over in West-Europe before and so you had tested "little boy" and "fat man" in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and had murdered the complete population of this two big cities. An unbelievable crime. And you thank your life not to the US-American army, which made a total nonsense when they hunted Б-59 in the Cuba-crisis. You thank your life - as anyone else on this planet too - to Vasiliy Arkhipov, who avoided the first step into an automatized self-destruction of the human race.

Last edited:

You first.

You had - but the war was over in West-Europe before and so you had tested "little boy" and "fat man" in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and had murdered the complete population of this two big cities. An unbelievable crime. And you thank your life not to the US-American army, which made a total nonsense when they hunted Б-59 in the Cuba-crisis. You thank your life - as anyone else on this planet too - to Vasiliy Arkhipov, who avoided the first step into an automatized self-destruction of the human race.

We could still nuke Germany today, all those fucking arabs you all let in. Is it a mess or what?

You first.

We could still nuke Germany today, all those fucking arabs you all let in. Is it a mess or what?

Sure you could, Nazi. So what? In this case the Russians promised to blow the USA from this planet. But I hope they will not fulfill this promise. It makes no sense to do so. Germany is not as important and also about 100-300 million murdered Europeans are not worth this price. We Germans never thought in categories of revenge, Nazi - otherwise you would live in a hell. But the hell all around you is self-made.

Last edited:
You first.

Sure you could, Nazi. So what?

I bet even you hate all those fucking arabs you guys let in.

Caution------for those who do not know------just as ERDOGAN and ISIS and IRAN seek CALIPHATE-------Francis seeks DA HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE (REICH)
How? A new Crusade? That was AGAINST Muslims. What army is he going to raise?

I spend little time thinking about him. I'm not interested in what he has to say most of the time. I think some of his advisers aren't kosher though.

Greg

I also grew up Catholic, but stopped practicing years ago due to the hypocrisy, then the pedophile scandals. However, I never was disappointed about what a previous Pope said until Francis. He may not say he's a Communist, but all that he says confirms he is. He also seems to be Anti American, but due to all the money Americans GIVE to the Catholic Church, I doubt he will come out and say that.
Can't say I've seem much Church hypocrisy or Pedo priests at all first hand but I'm sure there are some in the Church; scummy assholes that they are. But really; you support a Political party or boy scout group? Hold my beer!!!

Greg

No. I ask myselve whether we should arrest structural Nazi terrorists like you. Keeps the problem what kind of terror organisation is in your background, because a single human being is not able to be so stupid as you are. There may be an organiced form of extremistic stupidity behind you - but in your case I have really not any plausible idea about, what kind of terror organisation this could be. The united american terror clowns? Or just simple your drug dealers?

Last edited:

No. I ask myselve whether we should arrest structural Nazi terrorists like you. Keeps the probklem what kind of terror organisation is in your backgruid, because a single human being is not able to be so stupid as you are. Ther may be an organiced form of organiced terror stupidity behinf ouy - but in your case I have really not any plausible idea about what kind of terror organisaion this could be. Perhaps you are an exception and really only a xxxxxxx xxxx.

So you hate the arabs too. Fire up the ovens!!!

I also grew up Catholic, but stopped practicing years ago due to the hypocrisy, then the pedophile scandals. However, I never was disappointed about what a previous Pope said until Francis. He may not say he's a Communist, but all that he says confirms he is. He also seems to be Anti American, but due to all the money Americans GIVE to the Catholic Church, I doubt he will come out and say that.
Can't say I've seem much Church hypocrisy or Pedo priests at all first hand but I'm sure there are some in the Church; scummy assholes that they are. But really; you support a Political party or boy scout group? Hold my beer!!!

Greg

No. I ask myselve whether we should arrest structural Nazi terrorists like you. Keeps the probklem what kind of terror organisation is in your backgruid, because a single human being is not able to be so stupid as you are. Ther may be an organiced form of organiced terror stupidity behinf ouy - but in your case I have really not any plausible idea about what kind of terror organisaion this could be. Perhaps you are an exception and really only a xxxxxxx xxxx.

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. You fight with all your might against the USA. And also against every rationality - the root of the USA in the philosophy of the enlightenment and their European heritage. Why do you do so? Unfortunatelly you will give me no answer. You never give answers, isn't it? Answers are attackable. I would really like to know what this is, what you are doing, because I never had to do with a mental desease in this form.

Last edited:

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. You fight with all your might against the USA. And also against every rationality - the root of the USA in the philosophy of the enlightenment and their European roots. Why do you do so? Unfoetrelatyyl youmiw give me no ansr. I woud relal ylikeot know this, because I never had to do with a mental desease in this form.
That makes no sense, even less than usual.

Caution------for those who do not know------just as ERDOGAN and ISIS and IRAN seek CALIPHATE-------Francis seeks DA HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE (REICH)
How? A new Crusade? That was AGAINST Muslims. What army is he going to raise?

I spend little time thinking about him. I'm not interested in what he has to say most of the time. I think some of his advisers aren't kosher though.

Greg

no CRUSADE on horseback and with mail armour-----POLITICS----the pope has
lots of clout. He is a person NOT TO BE IGNORED. The catholic church did lots
more in politics than fight muslims

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. You fight with all your might against the USA. And also against every rationality - the root of the USA in the philosophy of the enlightenment and their European roots. Why do you do so? Unfoetrelatyyl youmiw give me no ansr. I woud relal ylikeot know this, because I never had to do with a mental desease in this form.

The senselessness is you, Nazi - always was. I gave for you never any reason to speak with me. You always spoke only with yourselve. And still I do not have only a little idea about, what you like to know from me.

The senselessness is you, Nazi - always was. I gave for you never any reason to speak with me. You always spoke only with yourselve. And still I do not have only a little idea about, what you like to know from me.

You must like Nazis (or people you think are Nazis), or you wouldn't talk to one so much.

You must like Nazis (or people you think are Nazis), or you wouldn't talk to one so much.

You know very well that lots of my family members died in the holocaust. Since you know this you attack me continuously with your absurde nonsense. What you are doing here in the virtual world would be in the real world a crime: mobbing and stalking on racist reasons. You act insulting and defamatory against an indirect victim of a genocide. Your goal: to traumatize. Without any doubt you are a structural Nazi.

Last edited:

You know very well that lots of my family members died in the holocaust. Since you know this you attack me continuously with your absurde nonsense. What you are doing here in the virtual world would be in the real world a crime: mobbing and stalking on racist reasons. You act insulting and defamatory against an indirect victim of a genocide. Your goal: to traumatize. Without any doubt you are a structural Nazi.

So you're saying that you're an indirect victim, so not actually a victim, you just think you are. Got it.

Sounding more and more like a politician and less and less like a pope, Pope Francis threw out this one for his American critics who view him as just a bit too political. According to Fox News:

Pope Francis told a reporter on Wednesday it was an "honor" to be the subject of attacks from American religious conservatives and their Catholic allies.

The pope was speaking with French journalist Nicholas Seneze, the author of "How America Wants to Change Popes," when he responded to his American critics while heading to Mozambique for a three-day tour of sub-Saharan Africa.

His stances on climate change, immigration, homosexuality and theology have garnered heavy criticism from politicians and conservative Catholics and commentators. Some critics have demanded his resignation.
“It’s an honor that the Americans attack me,” the pontiff told Seneze.

Interesting that he characterized his critics as "the Americans" instead of 'the conservatives.' After all, the U.S. Church (and nearly all U.S. religious denominations) actually do have plenty of leftists -- they're actually dominated by them.

Which goes to show just how coldly he views the USA with all its famous freedoms, calling to mind that like the late Venezuelan socialist dictator Hugo Chavez, he's never spent appreciable time in the U.S. He knows nothing of democracy, other than the Peronist balcony-descamisados kind practiced in Argentina with its famous Argentine economic consequences. The U.S. practice of freely speaking one's mind and questioning authority that's failing unsettles him. He gets mad. If he's the good guy, then someone who criticizes him is the devil, which of course is why it's an 'honor.' The U.S. and all its freedom is a bad place, see, but he'd nevertheless like all the world's illegal migrants he claims to champion to somehow be here.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

If Pope Francis really, really hates Americans, I am POSITIVE that make him a DemonRAT!!
I read your American Thinker article as it is this morning, and no where on that page is Pope Francis quoted saying that he hates Americans. Pope Francis did not say he hated Americans, and he did not imply it either.

The confusion is that he may be made sorrowful by the bad behaviors he sees in America.

I love my country and would defend it with my life if that was needed; however, I know that below is what an outsider of deep and abiding faith in God may perceive today's America as being:

(1) A country whose people are flippant about scriptures as they misinterpret what is said and frequently leave one church and join another that agrees with the sin they want to commit over and over.

(2) A country that has computer porn available at the fingerprints of everyone old enough to read.

(3) A country that has states in which all people people believe that the only error they could commit would be getting caught.

(4) People in high office demanding atheism by marginalizing public prayers.

(5) People who lie about what the bible says. The Bible was written using simple words that everyone in a society can understand.

(6) People of politics changing dictionaries' definitions in order to be able to take a law, and change it to the point of its complete misinterpretion clearing a former sin to popular practice.

(7) Activism against family values has become popular in the USA, and it is used to destroy the family unit and control people on a grand scale by some politicians.

(8) Atheism taught in the American press, popularized in the typical American movie, praised in American sitcoms, and maximized by popular actors and beautiful people who excuse their words, frienships, and actions to show that religion is bad, and that church religion is worse with reasons for these allegations not given, isolating fallen individuals as disgusting church leaders, long years after they abandoned their church.

(9) Americans no longer require their leaders to be shining examples of faithfulness, truthfulness, integrity, nor acceptance of people who are good examples as respectfully as they deserve for the good they say and do.

(10) Preoccupation with material world matters, and enthusiasm for monetary wealth and disdain for people who are impoverished because they spent their lives giving to others who forgot them in favor of the pursuit of wealth, once on their feet because of a good Samaritan.

(11) A complete disdain for each and every Mosaic Commandment.

(12) A disdain for Jesus the Good Shepherd in politicized religion that politics have become in America.

(13) Rampant sexual misconduct with the only criticism of it being when a clergyman does it.

Forum List

Back