Pope Francis effectively admits it: He really, really hates Americans

Pope Francis is a breath of fresh air, after Benedict.

I guess you hate the emeritus, because he is a "cold" German - but he is a Bavarian too. No one in Germany would know how to combine a Bavarian with the word "cold". Benedict is a very spiritual man with a very high intellect and an excellent knowledge. He's a teacher in a world, which is not able to listen any longer. An he "teaches" very clear, who is the beloved pope of his and my Holy Catholic Church: Francesco.

I never said I hate him, hate is a powerful word.

Is it?

I said I found him cold, stuffy, with his pompous dress and red shoes.

The clothing of the priest of the Catholic church follows rules. Everything in this clothing has a meaning. The pope and the emeritus wear the same clothing. A white soutane. The red shoes of a pope - Francescso is not wearing this shoes, because everyone thinks this shows are expensive - remembers to the martyrs of the Holy Catholic Church. A pope goes in their foot prints. It is not an accessory of football players or supermodels.

I have nothing against Germans,

Why not?

I take everyone individually.

Aha

I should have never said he was cold I guess. I just like Pope Francis better.

Without Benedict you would not know a lot about Francescso - or did you ever notice before he became the pope Jorge Maria Bergoglio in Argentinia?

Americans really, really hate the Drunk Pope. So we're even. :biggrin:

I guess you hate the emeritus, because he is a "cold" German - but he is a Bavarian too. No one in Germany would know how to combine a Bavarian with the word "cold". Benedict is a very spiritual man with a very high intellect and an excellent knowledge. He's a teacher in a world, which is not able to listen any longer. An he "teaches" very clear, who is the beloved pope of his and my Holy Catholic Church: Francesco.

Is it?

The clothing of the priest of the Catholic church follows rules. Everything in this clothing has a meaning. The pope and the emeritus wear the same clothing. A white soutane. The red shoes of a pope - Francescso is not wearing this shoes, because everyone thinks this shows are expensive - remembers to the martyrs of the Holy Catholic Church. A pope goes in their foot prints. It is not an accessory of football players or supermodels.

Why not?

Aha

Without Benedict you would not know a lot about Francescso - or did you ever notice before he became the pope Jorge Maria Bergoglio in Argentinia?

Do you think I should dislike Germans?

Is it?

Why not?

Aha

No idea. Your problem.

Last edited:

Is it?

Why not?

Aha

No idea. Your problem.

I don't have a problem. :)

Is it?

Why not?

Aha

No idea. Your problem.

I don't have a problem. :)

No problem - but a Trump. :lol:

Last edited:
The Pope should go into rehab for his drinking, like the Nazi Pope did before him.

Nazi, shut up.
Rehab might help you as well.

You petty brain is not only an organ to cool the blood - you can also use it to for to think first, before you say something. No need to thank me. My pleasure.
You're refusing rehab? Why am I not surprised?

Because you ¿always only? say something what's not essential, not true and destructive. The result is a mirror of your will to destroy and not knowledge or a behavioural change (learning). That's why you are boring and never surprised.

Last edited:
I left Catholicism at age 12, though I continued in their schools.

So I've been through Pius XII, John XXIII. Paul VI, John Paul I and II, and Benedict the Footnote. All pretty fair guys, actually.

Gotta say, I don't care much for Francis.

I am not catholic----and never was-----I've been thru Pius XII, John XXIII Paul VI and Benedict. and now Francis-------the three middle guys seemed kinda nice----Pius not so much------and then there is ------ugh---francis

Shrug. Pius did what he had to do to protect the church. It was his job in a rough era.

yes-----as an apology for Pius----that is about the best that can be said

Apology? Explain please why you think Pius XI and/or Pius XII need an apology. For what exactly? For the "facts" of the Nazi-propaganda or the "facts" of the Commie-propaganda or the "facts" of the US-American or capitalistic or darwinistic or racist propaganda? Or about what kind of other "fact" do you speak here? What has one of this two men to apologize for, while he was pope of the Holy Catholic Church?

inverted-cross.png

Last edited:
Has the Drunk Pope admitted that he's a drunk yet?

Even more than 70 years after the death of the original Nazis structural Nazis like you are still astonishing. No destructive propaganda is stupid enough not to be repeated in a continuos loop. What about to press your reset button and to restart your brainware again?

Even more than 70 years after the death of the original Nazis structural Nazis like you are still astonishing. No destructive propaganda is stupid enough not to be repeated in a continuos loop. What about to press your reset button and to restart your brainware again?

You first.

You first.

Holy Vasiliy Arkhipov - he's an extreme idiot, isn't he? Are you sure he was worth the price not to let happen a nuclear war? Nevertheless thank you, Vasiliy. Dogs are happy with the idiots of the totally absurde human race. That's perhaps worth the price to let them survive.

Forum List

Back