Pope Cozies up to muslims.

Oh, yes. Please educate me, oh enlightened one.

It's actually quite interesting information.

http://latter-rain.com/escha/false.htm
Just like the Anti-christ, the False Prophet will at first look good, even to religious people. Just like satan can disguise himself as an angel of light, the False Prophet has two horns like a lamb which is a symbol of Jesus but this man will speak as a dragon which is a symbol of satan. The False Prophet will speak with the authority and power of the Anti-Christ, so we can deduce that they will be working together but the one with two horns will serve the other. The false prophet may be a religious leader, possibly even a confessing Christian and will presume to act in the name of the Lord. Right wing Christendom today with its luke-warm prosperity message, its delusions of the New World Order and worship of the economic manifest destiny of America is primed and ready for the False Prophet to lead them down the path of least spiritual resistance. It is easy to see a political/religious leader today heading up a right wing law and order campaign or a military hero funding death squads and thanking God for the privilege. With Television showing missile attacks to viewers all over the world, it is easy to imagine fire coming down from heaven in the sight of men. These perilous times are already upon us.

And how many of you sit on here day after day, struck with silence over the prospect of saying one damn thing against open slave labor in china?

If he is, it might come true. I know he isnt using his normal bullit proof pope mobile.
Honestly, that's just how it looks to me. He has a death wish and it's possibly to try and make a prophecy come true so Armageddon can come.

But I'm very critical about things.

Well I guess that settles it then. If you don't buy it, I guess I'd better rethink everything. Thanks for setting me straight, little buddy. Really. Thanks, I needed that. I feel so refreshed now that you've freed my from my paranoid conspiracies.
Cute. Very cute. I guess you must've thought my Sarcasm Detetctometer was busted.

I have no idea. But I would not be using it as the premise of my argument if I didn't have any supporting evidence. But then again, I'm a real man.

Yeah. Except when you're pretending to be a chick. :cool: Sicko.

Forum List

Back