Pope Calls Plastic Littering Oceans an Emergency

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pope calls plastics littering oceans an ‘emergency.’

Pedophilia in the Catholic church, apparently not so much.

Popey, go talk to the people who live on these rivers - the source of 95% of the plastic.

9B5B5E19-3534-4B7C-9D46-6B7D0B5B89B7.jpeg

He can't make people guilty unless they're Catholic...

Nun-With-Ruler.png

I've seen the pictures. The pope is right on this.
BTW: pedophilia is a different topic. Go ask the people who backed roy moore about pedophilia. Go ask the "Duck' guys with the vermin-infested beards.

The problem of plastics in our oceans is worldwide.

Pedophilia an entirely separate issue. In all of our discussions about "pedophilia," we have not even arrived at a definition of what it consists of. There are some people here who think that sexually chasing youths of 13-to-18 years, of both sexes, is okay. There is another term for people who are teenagers, but I can't remember it. To me, it is disgusting.

We'd

Popey, go talk to the people who live on these rivers - the source of 95% of the plastic.

View attachment 214190
Scoop it up and put it in red states...they will love it.

We'd just make something out of it and sell it all to you Democrats. Recycled plastic probably makes great dildos.
You an expert on dildos then are ya?

I've seen the pictures. The pope is right on this.
BTW: pedophilia is a different topic. Go ask the people who backed roy moore about pedophilia. Go ask the "Duck' guys with the vermin-infested beards.
The pictures?
Fake News.

Philippines: Greenpeace unfurls 'beached' plastic whale to raise awareness
Son that was clearly labeled as artificial, and doesn't even really resemble a real whale.

Are you that easily bamboozled or are you just a liar?

View attachment 214190

I can used all the free plastic I can get,

filament1.jpg

Hey man....you want to laugh? My wife could give two shits about any of this stuff but actually asks me to show her your posts because she laughs her ass off.

View attachment 214190

I can used all the free plastic I can get,

filament1.jpg

Hey man....you want to laugh? My wife could give two shits about any of this stuff but actually asks me to show her your posts because she laughs her ass off.

Ahhhh.. thanks.

Forum List

Back