Pop

Oh, is that the only function of embassies?
you asked --I provided
1. OBVIOUSLY they have to hire more workers for the HUGE number of Immigrants/asylum fakers/etc
..PLUS the workers NOT in the embassies processing information/''paperwork''/etc
2. why so MANY Mexican consulates/embassy??!!!

You don't want people to apply to enter the US legally? Are you saying you support illegal immigration?
need to cut legal and illegal immigration
I've posted the MANY sensible reasons why on many other threads

So, you are un-American and part of the problem of illegal immigration. Bad combo.
....there is a recent thread .....

What thread?

you asked --I provided
1. OBVIOUSLY they have to hire more workers for the HUGE number of Immigrants/asylum fakers/etc
..PLUS the workers NOT in the embassies processing information/''paperwork''/etc

You don't want people to apply to enter the US legally? Are you saying you support illegal immigration?

So, you are un-American and part of the problem of illegal immigration. Bad combo.
you asked--I provided--...

Provided what?

you asked --I provided

What thread?

The recent one

... the many embassies that process immigrants/refugees/''asylum'' fakers/etc cost tax payer $$$......

you asked --I provided

Are you lonely since your fellow Know-Nothings died in the 1800s? Legal immigration will only increase in coming years, whether you like it or not. This kind of nonsense only distracts from the real problem of illegal immigration.

What thread?

The recent one

Where?

What thread?

The recent one

Where?

Here on the US Messageboard

My tax dollars being used as incentives or safety nets for the establishment of these foriegners to be held up until a foothold is gained.

Got a link to some program or such?
Just told you, my tax dollars for one, and don't play dumb, as you know good and well what the government has done, and the programs that help and incentivize immigrants to come here and participate. College exchange programs is another, but that one is ok. Education I'm not against ever, but there are alot of things out there that are just wrong. When we see a president saying out of his own mouth that "these people are just doing the jobs Americans won't do", then we have a traitor among us.

Got a link to some program, or law or such?
Which Foreign Aid Programs Work? The U.S. Runs A Test — But Won't Talk About It

What exactly did you intend this link to support?

My tax dollars being used as incentives or safety nets for the establishment of these foriegners to be held up until a foothold is gained.

Just told you, my tax dollars for one, and don't play dumb, as you know good and well what the government has done, and the programs that help and incentivize immigrants to come here and participate. College exchange programs is another, but that one is ok. Education I'm not against ever, but there are alot of things out there that are just wrong. When we see a president saying out of his own mouth that "these people are just doing the jobs Americans won't do", then we have a traitor among us.

Kidding right ??

So, you have no idea. Got it.

You may lead a horse to water...

I thought you said the horse does not exist.

First two words in your post are the problem. You should stop. You’re embarrassing yourself. So should I help you find the thread.

Kidding right ??

Nope.

India, with a still rapidly growing population is getting nervous. BJP leader Singh has proposed stripping families with more than two children of voting rights. How's that for disenfranchisement?

Union minister's population control idea: Strip voting rights of couples with more than two children

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world the population is aging rapidly and with significant consequences.

There are now more people over age 65 than under five—what that means

Time to prepare for a reality too many have ignored for too long.

OH DANG!!! I thought this thread was going to be about carbonated soda, no joke!! Sigh I'm in "Summer mode"....

But okay, I honestly did not know population decline was a thing....where have I been? Last I heard there was a bunch of noise about not enough land to grow food for everybody or some such...

Must catch up!!

Forum List

Back