Pop can mortar.

Was that one of those little square red things they put on railroad tracks, that go off and signals the engineer?

I have seen the little square doodads but have never handled them... The old man used to bring these (pictured) home by the case... You have to take the cap off one end and strike like a match... Burn hotter than hell but no boom after the initial ignition... I was probably 7 or 8 yrs old when that happened and quite the pyro...

th

Was that one of those little square red things they put on railroad tracks, that go off and signals the engineer?

I have seen the little square doodads but have never handled them... The old man used to bring these (pictured) home by the case... You have to take the cap off one end and strike like a match... Burn hotter than hell but no boom after the initial ignition... I was probably 7 or 8 yrs old when that happened and quite the pyro...

th

Ahhh, you mean road flares. I still keep some of those in the trunk, in case someone has car problems and I have to put them in the road. You can still buy them in the boating department at Walmart. The railroad signals are called torpedoes. They fasten to the the track and make a bang when the train runs over them. A guy gave me a handful of them a few years ago, but I threw them in the burn barrel. They don't explode when you burn them, just when they're compressed.

railroad-torpedo-1536777609.jpg

th

Ahhh, you mean road flares. I still keep some of those in the trunk, in case someone has car problems and I have to put them in the road. You can still buy them in the boating department at Walmart. The railroad signals are called torpedoes. They fasten to the the track and make a bang when the train runs over them. A guy gave me a handful of them a few years ago, but I threw them in the burn barrel. They don't explode when you burn them, just when they're compressed.

railroad-torpedo-1536777609.jpg

We used to make a few contact explosives. Take a roll caps, accordion fold and stick a pin thru. When done wrap in masking tape. Stick it to someones tire or shoot with a bbgun was pretty loud.

Also ammonia and iodine crystals, soak, dry and be careful. We would stick them on teachers desks over paperclips etc. Good bang, light a trash can on fire even. Damn, need to be a delinquent kid again.

Forum List

Back