PoorDemonRats

4A3F8BD4-FFB2-491A-8D2B-CEC816F2CCA6.jpeg

just had their asses handed to them.

oh well

at least we are winning the culture war...BIGLY!

and THAT is really the important thing.

Since the dumpster stole the election and started disgracing the office of president of the US I have consoled myself with the BIG LIST of liberal/progressive victories in the CULTURE WAR....

oh well

Since the dumpster stole the election and started disgracing the office of president of the US I have consoled myself with the BIG LIST of liberal/progressive victories in the CULTURE WAR....
/——/,The only stealing was Hildabeast swiping the primary from Bernie.

oh well

yawn

The great thing about being a lib-prog with trumpster at the helm is....

I get to enjoy ALL the rights and freedoms as you do
I get the same FREEDOM of SPEECH as you
and I get the same benefits from an improved economy!

and I still get to express my disgust at both YOU and TRUMP!

Now THAT is GREAT!

AG William Barr speaks about Mueller report ahead of its release -- live blog

Attorney General William Barr will lead a press conference Thursday ahead of the release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report into Russian effort to influence the 2016 presidential election and its ties to the Trump campaign.

Guess again pally boy...it means almost nothing.

Barr has proven time and again to be little more than a Trump lacky.

Until Mueller testifies before Congress and/OR the ENTIRE report is released to Congress...this ain't going away.

Trump team shapes Mueller report rollout, leading to Democrat outrage - CNNPolitics

oh well

yawn

The great thing about being a lib-prog with trumpster at the helm is....

I get to enjoy ALL the rights and freedoms as you do
I get the same FREEDOM of SPEECH as you
and I get the same benefits from an improved economy!

and I still get to express my disgust at both YOU and TRUMP!

Now THAT is GREAT!
/——/ At least you have the balls to admit things are getting better.

Attorney General William Barr will lead a press conference Thursday ahead of the release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report into Russian effort to influence the 2016 presidential election and its ties to the Trump campaign.

Until Mueller testifies before Congress and/OR the ENTIRE report is released to Congress...this ain't going away.

Trump team shapes Mueller report rollout, leading to Democrat outrage - CNNPolitics
Oh dear dear little asswipe! We are under no delusions that this will go away! You see we understand your pathological dysfunction and even though you keep getting your ass kicked daily you somehow perversely enjoy that. You have the most extreme case of butt. Hurt ever seen in the history of mankind. I pity you and your ilk.

oh well

The only stealing that occurred in 2016 was the DNC stealing the nomination from Bernie Sanders and handing it to Queen Hillary. How does anyone support such a corrupt Party?

Watching Chris Wallace trying to retain some credibility, is like watching his Dad do the same.

It is most instructive that there ooze among us those knuckledraggers who think all this is about "chug it down bitches".

Not a revelation at this point, but rather confirmation of what we already knew.

Pigo, why did you run away from me when I proved to you that Bernie was a millionaire? And why are you dissing Mr. Woods? Thank you.

It is most instructive that there ooze among us those knuckledraggers who think all this is about "chug it down bitches".

Not a revelation at this point, but rather confirmation of what we already knew.
/----/ Hey bonehead - it was you TDS types who created the meme. Now we're telling you to chug it down. You taunted us for 2 years about Mueller, deal with it.

So this is your hero?

'Misconduct allegations[edit]
In September 2017, Amber Tamblyn wrote an open letter to Woods accusing him of inviting her and her friend to Las Vegas when she was 16. Woods denied the story.[69][70] The same month, actress Katie Aselton said that she also had "a James Woods story" from when she was 19 years old, asking "how many of us are there?"[71] In November 2017, actress Elizabeth Perkins, at a #MeToo rally, accused Woods of sexual misconduct'

James Woods - Wikipedia

I can see why.

If there is one things Trumpbots seem to love, it's sexually abusing women.

Have a nice day.

I am watching CNN, I suppose to gloat while they squirm. Their hysteria is as pathetic as it was predictable with the fools parsing Mueller's tone of voice and body language in a feeble attempt to maintain the LIES they have spewed for 2 years. Meanwhile the "legal expert" is trying desperately to continue the bogus opinions he has for months been claiming to be law. They were not then and are not now.

NO COLLUSION/NO OBSTRUCTION :lol:

/----/ "Barr has proven time and again to be little more than a Trump lacky."
When will you sore losers give it up? No evidence Barr is a lackey for anyone.

I am watching CNN, I suppose to gloat while they squirm. Their hysteria is as pathetic as it was predictable with the fools parsing Mueller's tone of voice and body language in a feeble attempt to maintain the LIES they have spewed for 2 years. Meanwhile the "legal expert" trying desperately to continue the bogus opinions he has been claiming to be law. They were not then and are not now.

Until you have seen the report - you have ZERO first hand idea of what is in it.

So you blathering on that there is no collusion makes you look like such a pathetic sheep.

Whereas men like me - am not calling Trump guilty or innocent until we actually SEE the report (or at least, both sides of the House get to see it and comment on it).

I am watching CNN, I suppose to gloat while they squirm. Their hysteria is as pathetic as it was predictable with the fools parsing Mueller's tone of voice and body language in a feeble attempt to maintain the LIES they have spewed for 2 years. Meanwhile the "legal expert" trying desperately to continue the bogus opinions he has been claiming to be law. They were not then and are not now.

Until you have seen the report - you have ZERO first hand idea of what is in it.

So you blathering on that there is no collusion makes you look like such a pathetic sheep.

Whereas men like me - am not calling Trump guilty or innocent until we actually SEE the report (or at least, both sides of the House get to see it and comment on it).

Where in Barr's past has he ever been accused of anything illegal or even controversial?

Forum List

Back