Poor Wittle Tamara.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Tamron Hall Shuts Tim Carney Down: 'You're Not Gonna Come On And Insult Me' (VIDEO)3

MSNBC's Tamron Hall handily shut down guest Tim Carney on Friday, in an exchange so fiery that she immediately began trending on Twitter.

Hall asked Carney about Mitt Romney's testy reaction to a reporter asking about marijuana on Thursday. Before addressing the question, he alleged that she and the rest of the media were focusing too much attention on the candidate's past -- including his bullying of two classmates in high school.

"What you're doing here is a typical media trick," Carney charged. "You hype up a story and justify the second-day coverage of the story."

Tamron Hall Shuts Tim Carney Down: 'You're Not Gonna Come On And Insult Me' (VIDEO)

"What you're doing here is a typical media trick," Carney charged. "You hype up a story and justify the second-day coverage of the story.

the truth has blown her gaskets..

:lol::lol::lol:

"What you're doing here is a typical media trick," Carney charged. "You hype up a story and justify the second-day coverage of the story.

the truth has blown her gaskets..

:lol::lol::lol:

So she forced him to come on her show and he didn't know the topic?

She seemed to get a little uppity....but that's my opinion.
I don't know what she was so pissed off about.
She barely let the guy say much of anything.

Forum List

Back