Poor Wingnuts -- Obama Has 76% Approval Rating

I have said it a few times, after a President who took a record time off, which is amazing considering all the things that were going on, it is refreshing to see a President come in and get down to work. Even if you don't agree with his politics, which I don't, you at least have to appreciate the man's dedication to the job! For good or for bad he is doing his best to get things done and I respect that!

Amazing hyprocrisy of a neocon that is hoping Obama fails, since they openly called out all the left wing radicals that were hoping Bush failed as unpatriotic! Now they are doing the same, interesting!

I don't "hope" oblahblah will fail, I'm "expecting" him to fail. I'm not fooling myself like so many others that believe he's the messiah. He's a gas bag. A stuffed shirt. An empty bucket. He's a flim flam man, and he's going to fuck this country up good. This spending orgy pelosi threw together and oblahblah is pushing will see to that.

Please don't ever use Pelosi and orgy in the same sentence ever again. :eek:

Thank You......

I know how badly the wingnuts want him to fail... it must be heartbreaking to them. I feel their pain. :lol:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A new national poll suggests that three out of four Americans approve of the job Barack Obama is doing as president, but the economic stimulus package he's trying to push through Congress is not nearly as popular.

Seventy-six percent of those questioned in a CNN/Opinion Research Corp. survey released Monday gave Obama a thumbs-up on how he's performing his duties, while 23 percent disapproved.

Poll finds Obama more popular than his stimulus package - CNN.com

And the stimulus package is at 52% approval rating. But I do hope that the radical right will continue to try to be "talibani"....

Ohh Jillian? What was Bush's approval ratings in his first 2 years?

I have said it a few times, after a President who took a record time off, which is amazing considering all the things that were going on, it is refreshing to see a President come in and get down to work. Even if you don't agree with his politics, which I don't, you at least have to appreciate the man's dedication to the job! For good or for bad he is doing his best to get things done and I respect that!

Amazing hyprocrisy of a neocon that is hoping Obama fails, since they openly called out all the left wing radicals that were hoping Bush failed as unpatriotic! Now they are doing the same, interesting!

I don't "hope" oblahblah will fail, I'm "expecting" him to fail. I'm not fooling myself like so many others that believe he's the messiah. He's a gas bag. A stuffed shirt. An empty bucket. He's a flim flam man, and he's going to fuck this country up good. This spending orgy pelosi threw together and oblahblah is pushing will see to that.

.. and the previous administrations policies left the country smelling like roses.. without a doubt this is a serious economic time for our nation.. im not hoping or expecting BO to fail ..

Otherwise all I hear is this will fail.. I dont want it to.. I would hope any American doesnt want this plan to fail..

It seems like the GOP blends expectation with the hope of this plans failure.. and what, other than tax cuts and resistance, is the GOP offering up to help revive the economy??

Thinking that his policy will fail and that his stances are wrong is the same as hoping he fails? Bullshit

That needs to be rephrased to, 'using my narrow partisan blinders, failure is the only destination in sight.'

Weird that those same blinders failed to see the failure the Bush was? Must be special blinders just for you.

Thinking that his policy will fail and that his stances are wrong is the same as hoping he fails? Bullshit

That needs to be rephrased to, 'using my narrow partisan blinders, failure is the only destination in sight.'

Weird that those same blinders failed to see the failure the Bush was? Must be special blinders just for you.

perhaps you can recommend a brand name, since you seem to be wearing them too? or did you think bush was right and wish him success in all he undertook?

the pot sends his regards.

Funny, asshole... you have any posts by me that supported increased government programs and spending?? You got posts by me where I offered blind 'loyalty' to Bush??

Why don't you just stop posting here all together until you dig those up??

I disagree with Obama's plan on attacking the economic issues. I disagree with his stance against growing government spending.... Funny thing is, I disagreed with Bush on a lot of things.. Unlike you Obamabots who are so busy virtually blowing the guy, that you don't dare ever have a disagreement with anything he puts forth

Just because someone does not agree with your warped extremist partisan view of Bush being the worst President of all time, does not mean that we blindly supported every decision the guy ever made

News Flash to the moonbats in this thread, including the one that started it. Obama needs to stop basing his policies on dumbed-down civics texts versions of events and consider the economic logic. He has decided to demonize private enterprise, just as FDR did, as a way to present government as the great savior which is just what he said last night that only government can solve this crisis. If there is a way out of this mess, it will have to be provided by private enterprise. It will come by new businesses, business expansions, entrepreneurship, and new technology. There is no record in history where any nation has borrowed and spent it's way into economic recovery. :eusa_whistle:

The Obama honeymoon isn't over, yet.

If the American people see the economy recovering then they'll continue to support him.

Should the economy fail to produce results ON MAIN STREET, then Obama's numbers will drop like a stone.

perhaps you can recommend a brand name, since you seem to be wearing them too? or did you think bush was right and wish him success in all he undertook?

bush had a 90% approval rating following 9/11. there wasn't anyone who wanted him to "fail".

that doesn't mean we wanted him to DO everything he wanted to do.

but no one wished for him to be a failed president. if you look at day one after obama was inaugurated, there were already threads asking if his failed presidency would prohibit election of future black presidents.

day 1!!! and he wasn't appointed to the court by a justice who was hunting buddies with the new VEEP and should have recused himself. (you can see where that might have caused consternation).

News Flash to the moonbats in this thread, including the one that started it. Obama needs to stop basing his policies on dumbed-down civics texts versions of events and consider the economic logic. He has decided to demonize private enterprise, just as FDR did, as a way to present government as the great savior which is just what he said last night that only government can solve this crisis. If there is a way out of this mess, it will have to be provided by private enterprise. It will come by new businesses, business expansions, entrepreneurship, and new technology. There is no record in history where any nation has borrowed and spent it's way into economic recovery. :eusa_whistle:

I'm far from a moonbat, freak. take your partisan head out of your partisan butt.

thank you for your cooperation.

bush had a 90% approval rating following 9/11. there wasn't anyone who wanted him to "fail".

but no one wished for him to be a failed president. if you look at day one after obama was inaugurated, there were already threads asking if his failed presidency would prohibit election of future black presidents.

day 1!!! and he wasn't appointed to the court by a justice who was hunting buddies with the new VEEP and should have recused himself. (you can see where that might have caused consternation).

I'm afraid it's always been the nature of the beast. Partisan politics has just kicked it up another notch. It's killing America.

I'm far from a moonbat, freak. take your partisan head out of your partisan butt.

thank you for your cooperation.

Me = Bush sucked and Obama sucks .......

You = Bush sucked, Obama is the sooper dooper savior ......

Remove you partisan foot from your partisan mouth now, thank you ......

Ohh look, Bush has the highest ever approval rating at 92 percent. I guess Obama has some work to do, ehh Jillian?

United States Presidential approval rating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"George W. Bush holds the record with 92% (10/8-9/2001 -- after the September 11 attacks)." (from the same source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Approval_rating#Highest_approval_rating )

Here is the context: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gallup_Poll-Approval_Rating-George_W_Bush.png

Ironically, he got it as a result of the biggest failure of a president to protect his country since Pearl Harbor.

Last edited:

and i'm sure if you went back to day one of bush's terms, you'd find much the same thing, if not as racially motivated. just as there are those who want obama to fail, there were those who wanted bush to fail.

i'd say the same thing to you that you say to me. i don't want obama to do everything he wants to do, but i don't want him to fail, either.

Munin... there is plenty of blame to go in all sorts of places in terms of the terrorist attacks of 9/11.... it certainly does not go all on Bush... just as it does not all go on Clinton... just as it does not all go on our air defense... etc

Forum List

Back