Poor White Trump Voters Admit They Thought He Wouldn't Follow Through...

Here is a Vox article where they interviewed Trump voters in Corbin, Ky, a city right next to the one where I live, and many of the people only have insurance because of Obamacare. They listend to Trump talk about how he would repeal the ACA... and they figured he was blowing smoke about it and voted for him anyway. Now that Trump is the President-elect... they are scared about losing their insurance because they need it. One woman's husband HAS to get a liver transplant, and without Obamacare she won't be able to afford it and her husband will die... but hey! Coal was more important than living right?

This Trump voter didn't think Trump was serious about repealing her health insurance
Didn't you scumbags bring this exact issue up right after the election?

I tried to find the old thread that was something along these lines but I couldn't. If you look at the date of this article, it is from today Hoss.
As I said.
It was brought up before.....and merely recycled.
Must keep up the negative press at all costs.

Listen....if the whole thing collapses which most experts agree it will if it's not changed it will hurt everyone in the nation. Not just poor white people as you say. Stop grouping people, it's so 1990's

Look numbnuts, it is who it is. They are the poor white people of Kentucky. They benefit from Obamacare, but voted for Trump despite him saying he was going to repeal it. Please explain to me why this is wrong.
Obamacare has caused extra expense, pain, and suffering for more than poor whites in KY.
It's difficult to justify the massive costs it has taken and will take to get it running and keep it going.
Best to get rid of it and replace it with something that can do some good.

Yeah... that's right... you don't want YOUR money going towards things like social programs. That's what it is all about.
We have more than one charity each year that we give to. We give through our service clubs that we belong to and through the church. Only a fool would want to send their hard earned money to DC for them to develop worthless social programs. Programs that make things worse not better like the ACA. It's just a big welfare medical social program, and it doesn't work.

Listen....if the whole thing collapses which most experts agree it will if it's not changed it will hurt everyone in the nation. Not just poor white people as you say. Stop grouping people, it's so 1990's

Look numbnuts, it is who it is. They are the poor white people of Kentucky. They benefit from Obamacare, but voted for Trump despite him saying he was going to repeal it. Please explain to me why this is wrong.
Obamacare has caused extra expense, pain, and suffering for more than poor whites in KY.
It's difficult to justify the massive costs it has taken and will take to get it running and keep it going.
Best to get rid of it and replace it with something that can do some good.

Replace it with nothing. If necessary, beef up the safety net - but the last thing I want is government and the health care industry permanently in bed together.

Forum List

Back