Poor Tim Tebow

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Tebow_Easter_Speech_0d1ab--606x404.jpg

“I’ve been following Tim in New York and I feel horrible for him. Everyone here, I think, wants the best for him. He’s a good guy. But you can’t turn Tim into something he’s not, and he’s not really an NFL quarterback. He’s more of a gimmick player

Is Tim Tebow finished in the NFL?

:(

He's and NFL athlete though and could be used at many other positions.

He's making big bucks. Nobody should feel anything for him. He's doing just fine. He is anything but poor. Anyone who actually is concerned about this is living the dream.

He's making big bucks. Nobody should feel anything for him. He's doing just fine. He is anything but poor. Anyone who actually is concerned about this is living the dream.

I'm concerned with it because it gets me away from all the other shit I don't like so much ... like my job, my bills, the monotonous life that 90 percent of us lead. It's why tv, movies and sports are so popular.

Hey, his career isn't over because the Jets Coach won't start him. The Jets coach is an idiot. That's why they are so pathetic.

The Jets coaching staff and players saw what Tebow was able to execute in practice. They were impressed enough to keep him on the bench

Tebow_Easter_Speech_0d1ab--606x404.jpg

“I’ve been following Tim in New York and I feel horrible for him. Everyone here, I think, wants the best for him. He’s a good guy. But you can’t turn Tim into something he’s not, and he’s not really an NFL quarterback. He’s more of a gimmick player

Is Tim Tebow finished in the NFL?

:(

Tebow had ample opportunity to excell as an NFL QB. He is mediocre to poor in ability. He is also as dumb as a bag of dirt. I think he would do well to be Willows boyfriend.

What say you cougar?

Forum List

Back