"poor safety net" $800 billion FREE cellphones,internet,food,shelter, free money!!!

How? Will it trickle down to them?

You didnt recognize the word work.

That should help!!

Explain in detail what was meant CG and how it will employ all those Americans currently out of work?

Many are well prepared, some have advanced degrees, some have years of experience, some have a well established work ethic, some have all three. Yet many are still unemployed all the while the Boehner lead House spends their work hours damning Obama and naming a Court House after the Bushes; the Governors in Wisconsin, Indiana and Ohio hope to take away the salary and benefits of middle income earners and take away the rights of workers to join together and collectively bargain. Under attack are the teachers. Teachers who when given the proper tools can prepare their students for a lifetime of work.

Very little trickles down from the very rich, unless of course investing in foreign banks is considered a trickling down event. And to whom do foreign banks loan? Do they loan to Americans seeking to open a new business or expand and existing one; Americans seeking a loan to repair the roof of their home, or pay for a child's orthodontics, repair a worn out car, support an elderly parent or buy their first home? Not likely.

How many cars or stoves or washing machines do the very rich purchase? How many would the millions of unemployed purchase if they are able to earn a better than living wage? How much would those needing assistance today be able to invest in America tomorrow if given a lift up out of poverty?

Myopia seems to be the second best way to describe callous conservatives.

LOL That was great, I mean the way you ventured off secure in the thought you must save public unions. I understand why democrats fear the people. They do understand fairness. :lol:

You didnt recognize the word work.

That should help!!

Explain in detail what was meant CG and how it will employ all those Americans currently out of work?

Many are well prepared, some have advanced degrees, some have years of experience, some have a well established work ethic, some have all three. Yet many are still unemployed all the while the Boehner lead House spends their work hours damning Obama and naming a Court House after the Bushes; the Governors in Wisconsin, Indiana and Ohio hope to take away the salary and benefits of middle income earners and take away the rights of workers to join together and collectively bargain. Under attack are the teachers. Teachers who when given the proper tools can prepare their students for a lifetime of work.

Very little trickles down from the very rich, unless of course investing in foreign banks is considered a trickling down event. And to whom do foreign banks loan? Do they loan to Americans seeking to open a new business or expand and existing one; Americans seeking a loan to repair the roof of their home, or pay for a child's orthodontics, repair a worn out car, support an elderly parent or buy their first home? Not likely.

How many cars or stoves or washing machines do the very rich purchase? How many would the millions of unemployed purchase if they are able to earn a better than living wage? How much would those needing assistance today be able to invest in America tomorrow if given a lift up out of poverty?

LOL That was great, I mean the way you ventured off secure in the thought you must save public unions. I understand why democrats fear the people. They do understand fairness. :lol:

Fairness? Don't tell me about fairness. Fairness! You're pitiful Full-Auto, but I have no pity for you or any of the callous conservatives. I was being kind when I called you flaccid, your inability to post an argument based on the opinions you hold is both sad and contemptible.

Dissect my argument if you can.

The real issue, to me, is - other than providing the 'safety net', we haven't achieved anything substantial for these people. Romney's plan - focusing on the middle - should provide a way out of poverty for those who are prepared to work.

The idea is that we give them all this shit so they will achieve something for themselves.

Fairness? Don't tell me about fairness. Fairness! You're pitiful Full-Auto, but I have no pity for you or any of the callous conservatives. I was being kind when I called you flaccid, your inability to post an argument based on the opinions you hold is both sad and contemptible.

You wish to side step the intent of her reply and then try to school us on a proper response/. :lmao:

You never were very sharp.

Would you care to wipe away the tears and start over?

You wish to side step the intent of her reply and then try to school us on a proper response/. :lmao:

You never were very sharp.

Would you care to wipe away the tears and start over?

You post little and say less.

Forum List

Back