Poor, poor uppity black women

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
Hilarious video about racist asshole black women. Gee, I really feel for them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJGMAhWpDF8&feature=popular"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJGMAhWpDF8&feature=popular[/ame]

I don't see any racism. Beautiful, educated black women. Their prospects for finding a husband in their socio-economic situation is gloomy. What is racist about that? :confused:

In any case..
They would never sink as low as to consider sittaro

That was a pretty good video. Two things:

1. Few quality black men are available. The guy is right: "There are so many African American men missing and absent in the family" and "Black men were not taught the principles of manhood." Living in the South, I see this everyday. The government is partly responsible for this, but black men have to take the bulk of the blame.
2. Until black men get their act together, these "upscale" black women need to marry a man outside their race (as was briefly mentioned).

1. Few quality black men are available. The guy is right: "There are so many African American men missing and absent in the family" and "Black men were not taught the principles of manhood." Living in the South, I see this everyday. The government is partly responsible for this, but black men have to take the bulk of the blame.
2. Until black men get their act together, these "upscale" black women need to marry a man outside their race (as was briefly mentioned).

Black men are the biggest handicap to black culture. Not the black race but the culture. With 70% of black children born to single mothers, black males have defaulted on their responsibility to raise a family. Education, drugs, gangs all play a role. But the biggest problem is indifference. They just don't care about the children they father.
Not only do the men need to step up and carry more of the burden, but the black culture needs to stop making excuses for the actions of black men. Few other cultures would tolerate the failure of its males to support their families. Those that do are destinied to fail.

Black men are the biggest handicap to black culture. Not the black race but the culture. With 70% of black children born to single mothers, black males have defaulted on their responsibility to raise a family. Education, drugs, gangs all play a role. But the biggest problem is indifference. They just don't care about the children they father.
Not only do the men need to step up and carry more of the burden, but the black culture needs to stop making excuses for the actions of black men. Few other cultures would tolerate the failure of its males to support their families. Those that do are destinied to fail.

This is not unique to the USA. Wherever you go the same applies. Here in the UK half of African Caribbean families are single parent families.

According to Census data, African Caribbean households have the highest percentage of single parents. Forty eight per cent of African Caribbean families and 36 per cent of African families have one parent. Almost half of African Caribbean’s within the UK are single parents.

Colourful | feature | Single black mums use negative attitudes as motivation to succeed

This is just what the racist system wants, black women to marry outside of their race, thus
destroying the black race. This all part of the larger conspiracy of the ultimate destruction of the black race.

This is just what the racist system wants, black women to marry outside of their race, thus
destroying the black race. This all part of the larger conspiracy of the ultimate destruction of the black race.

Nothing at all to do with racism, dummy! It's the poor attitude to marriage and responsibilty by your black brothers. And if there's any racism coming from anywhere, it's from you...as usual!

As it is now, black women would be better served marrying outside of their race. Women should INSIST that the men they breed with will support their families. If Black men are unwilling to be fathers, black women should marry those who are willing.

You sound JUST LIKE a fucking klan member, you ironic porch monkey.

and yes, black women should learn to broaden their perspective and take a gander outside their race if they are not finding what they want. It's always struck me as funny how it's RACIST AS HELL when a white dude refuses to date a black woman but acceptable for a black woman to restrict her scope to only black men. I know no less than 4 couples that consist of white dudes and black women that are happy as a fish in water. One couple married for 20 years! Love is deeper than skin color even if your silly fucking monkey ass wants to act as racist about it as a typical Grand Dragon in Alabama.

As it is now, black women would be better served marrying outside of their race. Women should INSIST that the men they breed with will support their families. If Black men are unwilling to be fathers, black women should marry those who are willing.

Typical White male racist rationalization. If the black man is not around, just try one of us "white men", which is what the the system wants. And the main reason why black men are first fired,last hired by the white racist system. Which wants to blaime black men for a
situation that is caused by a racists white male dominated system.

Typical White male racist rationalization. If the black man is not around, just try one of us "white men", which is what the the system wants. And the main reason why black men are first fired,last hired by the white racist system. Which wants to blaime black men for a

yea yea... it's a white man's fault your jungle knuckle asses rob liquor stores instead of achieve advanced degrees. SURE.

:thup:

when in doubt, blame whitey. It's easier than STAYING IN SCHOOL. Don't you know that whitey also forces your dick into the twat of future baby mammas too? Of COURSE those white devils spark the fucking lighter and tip the flame to a crack pipe too. BLAME WHITEY!

yea yea... it's a white man's fault your jungle knuckle asses rob liquor stores instead of achieve advanced degrees. SURE.

when in doubt, blame whitey. It's easier than STAYING IN SCHOOL. Don't you know that whitey also forces your dick into the twat of future baby mammas too? Of COURSE those white devils spark the fucking lighter and tip the flame to a crack pipe too. BLAME WHITEY!

The majority of the system is run by Whitey, not blacks asshole, get that through your head.
Blacks do not control who gets fired or hired. This is the fact you fail to accept.

LOL

I'd respond but I don't buy into your angry black man ruse..

Posting on a message board as a member of a race you despise might be fun for you but it is not fooling me.

The majority of the system is run by Whitey, not blacks asshole, get that through your head.
Blacks do not control who gets fired or hired. This is the fact you fail to accept.

What??? I was around when the Civil Rights Amendment was enacted and remember quite well how it was prior to that and after that. Looking back, it is amazing how far millions of blacks have come. They took advantage of the affirmative action programs and scholarship programs for the needy, and got their lives on the fast track.

I'm curious as to why you haven't?

it doesn't matter what the race is of those who "run the system", dark meat, as long as we maintain equality. And, again, it's not whitey making your demographic rob liquor stores and accumulate baby mammas instead of degrees. If you can't keep pace with black women who seem to be more focused then don't blame some arbitrary whitey concept for your own failure.

and, you DO control who gets hired and fired by not causing yourself to get fired. companies CAN'T use race as a hiring stipulation anymore and acting as if they do in order to rationalize the internal failures of black male behaviour patterns is just laughable.

try working at the liquor store instead of robbing it one of these days.

I don't see any racism. Beautiful, educated black women. Their prospects for finding a husband in their socio-economic situation is gloomy. What is racist about that? :confused:

The fact that they are saying that they have no prospects for marriage because black men, in general, are allergic to marriage, shows that they are only willing to marry within the black race. If a white woman would say that, she would be considered a racist. Those beautiful, semi-intelligent women would have no problem finding a decent man if they were open to men of other races, only one admitted to even talking to a caucasian. I used the term uppity to drag out the jerks that would never see racism coming from black people, predictably they came out throwing the racist accusations towards me, it was great for a laugh.:razz: It worked as it always does.
If their attitudes were different, I would have loved to have dated any of those women in the video. Especially the one that assumed that white guys weren't asking her out because they wouldn't want to bring them home to their parents. My parents wouldn't have had anything to say except to ask me if I was happy. Her parents, on the other hand, may have had a problem with my cracker self....... ask the Bass or 52nd Street.

Forum List

Back