Poor people

I agree. Let's disband all corporate fraud. Quit subsidizing insurance companies, prosecute the greedy bankers, farmer subsidizes and land owner subsidies should be totally withdrawn and they can hire people to do their weeding and apply natural poo for their plant nitrogen, any and all who have defrauded the people in any manner should have their wealth fully seized regardless of any phony bologna statutes in place and sent over to the poor houses, low rent housing and prisons for profit they have built. I'm sure there are a lot more that we can list in these categories.

and no mention of the poor who are poor because of their own poor choices.

Imagine that.
Right when you don't like the message just make up some bullshit against the messenger.
I don't need a vivid imagination to produce original tapes and documentation to prove fraud against myself and the people and show where it comes from and the trail it leads back to.

How exactly does any of this fit in with poor people?
If I take an hour to actually respond to you would it make one bit of difference to you? I'm doubting that it would.

Probably not.
I was poor at one time. And I tend to think i'm a better person for experiencing it.
And I also know it's not that difficult to rise above it.
You take a look around you and realize there's one trait that separates the poor from the middle class and up.
Effort.
You can keep on thinking that and I'll keep watching the prideful going down.

Imagine that.
Right when you don't like the message just make up some bullshit against the messenger.
I don't need a vivid imagination to produce original tapes and documentation to prove fraud against myself and the people and show where it comes from and the trail it leads back to.

If I take an hour to actually respond to you would it make one bit of difference to you? I'm doubting that it would.

Probably not.
I was poor at one time. And I tend to think i'm a better person for experiencing it.
You take a look around you and realize there's one trait that separates the poor from the middle class and up.
Effort.

Who you go down on is your business.....

Imagine that.

Probably not.
Effort.

^ This post says it all. You aren't about what is right, you are about punishing those who have more than you

See you two just make up shit when you don't like the messenger.

"Punish" bear? you really are out there, you punish yourself and subject yourselves.....

Probably not.
Effort.

^ This post says it all. You aren't about what is right, you are about punishing those who have more than you

"Punish" bear? you really are out there, you punish yourself and subject yourselves.....

Probably not.
Effort.

Of course punish is the right word, you wish to use the tax code as a punitive measure against those whom you are jealous of.

Probably not.
Effort.

Of course punish is the right word, you wish to use the tax code as a punitive measure against those whom you are jealous of.
Dumb ass I've never mention the tax code. Your paranoid. But hey I'm sure certain people do watch these types of boards and you know you do have a specific id all your own on that there computer of yours.

Forum List

Back