Poor people

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Why are there so many poor people in America? Damn, USA is the best country in the world, all other countries are so far behind of us and still there are so many people living in extreme poverty. Why can't we support them with everything they need? I'm sure rich people could share some money with those who can't even find a job. Because we need to reduce somehow that terrible inequality we have here.

If we could get rid of all the fraudulent welfare recipients there'd be money for those that truly need it.
But when one particular party relies on them for votes things will never change in that regard.

If we could get rid of all the fraudulent welfare recipients there'd be money for those that truly need it.
But when one particular party relies on them for votes things will never change in that regard.
I agree. Let's disband all corporate fraud. Quit subsidizing insurance companies, prosecute the greedy bankers, farmer subsidizes and land owner subsidies should be totally withdrawn and they can hire people to do their weeding and apply natural poo for their plant nitrogen, any and all who have defrauded the people in any manner should have their wealth fully seized regardless of any phony bologna statutes in place and sent over to the poor houses, low rent housing and prisons for profit they have built. I'm sure there are a lot more that we can list in these categories.

Why are there so many poor people in America? Damn, USA is the best country in the world, all other countries are so far behind of us and still there are so many people living in extreme poverty. Why can't we support them with everything they need? I'm sure rich people could share some money with those who can't even find a job. Because we need to reduce somehow that terrible inequality we have here.

Simple because in the US, poverty is defined as "only has one car, ONLY a 40" tv, has to rely on a (gasp) IPhone 4 as a cell phone, only has 2 kids they can't afford, and oh yeah smokes, drinks, and has multiple tattoos and piercings.

Go ask the truly poor in Africa if they would trade places.

I agree. Let's disband all corporate fraud. Quit subsidizing insurance companies, prosecute the greedy bankers, farmer subsidizes and land owner subsidies should be totally withdrawn and they can hire people to do their weeding and apply natural poo for their plant nitrogen, any and all who have defrauded the people in any manner should have their wealth fully seized regardless of any phony bologna statutes in place and sent over to the poor houses, low rent housing and prisons for profit they have built. I'm sure there are a lot more that we can list in these categories.

Well dont you have a vivid imagination....

and no mention of the poor who are poor because of their own poor choices.

Imagine that.

Imagine that.

Extremist rightwingers always blame poor people for being born into poverty because they made a "poor choice" of who to have as parents!

:cuckoo:

Imagine that.

Extremist rightwingers always blame poor people for being born into poverty because they made a "poor choice" of who to have as parents!

Bro, I'm not even a right winger, let alone an extreme right winger.

But someone who is born into poverty has EVERY opportunity to get out of it. NO ONE in this country is stuck in their circumstances, PERIOD

If you are a minimum wage worker, or worse only on welfare, and have 2 kids, a car you can't afford, you drink and smoke, you have a $500 TV, and a $400 phone and multiple tattoos on your person, you have CHOSEN to be poor. End of story.

Imagine that.

But someone who is born into poverty has EVERY opportunity to get out of it. NO ONE in this country is stuck in their circumstances, PERIOD

If you are a minimum wage worker, or worse only on welfare, and have 2 kids, a car you can't afford, you drink and smoke, you have a $500 TV, and a $400 phone and multiple tattoos on your person, you have CHOSEN to be poor. End of story.

If you believe that load of BS then yes, you are an extremist rightwinger.

Imagine that.

So, you don't believe there are people out there making minimum wage who are driving fairly nice cars, have at least a 40" tv, have 2 kids or more, an Iphone 4 or better and are complaining about how poor they are?

I'm not saying ALL poor people are like that, I'm saying that there ARE people like that, and quite a few of them, and they are sucking up resources that could be used for people who really need them.

But idiots like you don't want to hear that, all you want to scream is "take more from the wealthy" well fuck you bro, I'm not wealthy by an means and paid in almost six figures to the IRS this year. That's more than my fair share, and I have nothing left for sympathy for "the poor"

Imagine that.

So, you don't believe there are people out there making minimum wage who are driving fairly nice cars, have at least a 40" tv, have 2 kids or more, an Iphone 4 or better and are complaining about how poor they are?

I'm not saying ALL poor people are like that, I'm saying that there ARE people like that, and quite a few of them, and they are sucking up resources that could be used for people who really need them.

But idiots like you don't want to hear that, all you want to scream is "take more from the wealthy" well fuck you bro, I'm not wealthy by an means and paid in almost six figures to the IRS this year. That's more than my fair share, and I have nothing left for sympathy for "the poor"

Thank you for confirming that you are an extremist rightwinger.

Imagine that.

And why should I pay for their poor parenting skills when I'm not allowed to have a say in who gets my money?

You are definitely not a right winger by any stretch of the definition. Deridouche is a bed wetting libtard though, and has no tolerance for dissent.

There are some genuinely poor people who through no fault of their own cannot make a living and its true that they could have a better standard of living if not for the oxygen thieves moonbats are determined to keep on the democrook voter tit.

None of those people are "poor", they don't have the slightest concept of what REAL POVERTY is.

Imagine that.

Thank you for confirming that you are an extremist rightwinger.

Thank you for confirming that you are a moron who won't acknowledge any facts that might run counter to their preconceived beliefs.

Imagine that.
Right when you don't like the message just make up some bullshit against the messenger.
I don't need a vivid imagination to produce original tapes and documentation to prove fraud against myself and the people and show where it comes from and the trail it leads back to.

You are definitely not a right winger by any stretch of the definition. Deridouche is a bed wetting libtard though, and has no tolerance for dissent.

There are some genuinely poor people who through no fault of their own cannot make a living and its true that they could have a better standard of living if not for the oxygen thieves moonbats are determined to keep on the democrook voter tit.

None of those people are "poor", they don't have the slightest concept of what REAL POVERTY is.

I can agree with you on part of your post Pete but not all it. There are crooks on both sides and ones on both sides take payola in some form or another. I do not say that lightly. The moment the Republican party decided to throw us under the freight train in favor of some old nazi's style control they made a permanent enemy in a whole lot of decent working class folks.

I can agree with you on part of your post Pete but not all it. There are crooks on both sides and ones on both sides take payola in some form or another. I do not say that lightly. The moment the Republican party decided to throw us under the freight train in favor of some old nazi's style control they made a permanent enemy in a whole lot of decent working class folks.

People who believe all the poor people on welfare are Democrats are fools. No different than all the people who believe that any corporations which receive "corporate welfare" are Republicans are fools.

The wealthy get tax breaks by BOTH sides, and the poor get shit given to them for free , all the while the middle class people like me get screwed, we're not poor enough to need help, yet not wealthy enough to take advantage of all the tax codes.

There absolutely , positively are poor people who are gaming the system. Only a moron like De Turd would deny that. There are also wealthy people who game the system.

One major difference , of course, is that the wealthy who are gaming the system are STILL paying into the system, they just aren't paying what others think they should pay, whilst the poor add to the negative.

Therefor I have more understanding for the wealthy.

Imagine that.
Right when you don't like the message just make up some bullshit against the messenger.
I don't need a vivid imagination to produce original tapes and documentation to prove fraud against myself and the people and show where it comes from and the trail it leads back to.

How exactly does any of this fit in with poor people?

Imagine that.

If I take an hour to actually respond to you would it make one bit of difference to you? I'm doubting that it would.

Imagine that.

If I take an hour to actually respond to you would it make one bit of difference to you? I'm doubting that it would.

Probably not.
I was poor at one time. And I tend to think i'm a better person for experiencing it.
And I also know it's not that difficult to rise above it.
You take a look around you and realize there's one trait that separates the poor from the middle class and up.
Effort.

Forum List

Back