Poor Mittens :(

Dragged to the far right? McCain? Romney? They could easily become democrats tomorrow and fit right in.

Sure! if Romney wasn't busy pandering to the far right.

Some would call gays the far left, and Obama panders to them, of which I'm sure you have no problem.

He's a politician lying to get votes, both parties do it equally including the party you love and support. Hence why our gov't is such garbage.

Oh, hey; I'm not even needed here! You can be my spokesperson/puppetmaster!

He says, from that lunatic fringe.
Both of them are a 1130-1200 of the Ideological clock - both of them, as well as the mainstream GOP, are, ideologically where the Dems were in the early 80s.
He says from the lunatic right.
I'm sorry that the irrefutable truth maddens you to the point where you're reduced to pre-pubescent "I know you are but what am I" responses -- but, it -is- the irrefutable truth.

Perhaps someday you'll have the education and maturity to accept it.

:dunno:

Your hyper-partisan, radical right rejurgitations are boring me now. "My opinion = fact and only ignorant people don't agree with me" is such lame, boring bluster. Life is too short to waste a single minute on it.
Have a nice weekend.

I don't consider them moderate. People may be able to fit you into boxes quite easily, but not me. I hate both parties, they've both been bribed and bought off by special interests many many decades ago. Obama cares a lot more about who lines his pockets and his friends in Washington then he does you, he'll happily sell your soul for a check if he could and he'll happily promote your kids going off to fight in a war he'd never fight.

I consider McCain, Bush, Romney, Obama, Pelosi, Reed all to be big gov't facists

Right on.....

The day Fred Barns used the term "Big Government Conservative" was the day I knew that many on the right had lost their moorings.

A true Republican does not want Federal Government to do much more than secure the borders and negotiate treaties.

That's the Libertarian Party.

Sorry, but you better ask for the money you spent on your polyscie course back.

Libertarians don't go for social issues. I said nothing about them.

You can be as socially conservative as you want or moderate as you want at the local level. That is the wonder of federalism. One state can be very different from another and they can both have it their way.

That is what true republicans want.

But even the GOP has lost that flavor (the establishment GOP).

I don't care if CA wants to allow everyone to go to work naked. That is their business. What I don't want is the federal government telling they can't.

Because if Kansas wants to say no to abortion (that is not being a libertarian....and I would vote for very tight restrictions on abortion...that is not being a libertarian), they should be able to.

Last edited:
The problem is democrats hear Federalisim and think it means Feudalism.

The economic recovery is an 80 year old woman putting on lipstick and tells everyone she had a face lift. It only works when she's looking into a mirror.

While Romney says the economy is still bad, some GOP governors boast of more robust recovery - The Washington Post

GOP governors in Oklahoma, Alabama and the swing states of Ohio and Virginia offer an upbeat assessment.

Well. Hmm. .... Now what? :doubt:

It reminds me of govs like Jindal passing out big checks and breaking ground on projects funded by Obama's stimulus, while simultaneously railing against the stimulus as out of control spending. These people have no shame.

While Romney says the economy is still bad, some GOP governors boast of more robust recovery - The Washington Post

GOP governors in Oklahoma, Alabama and the swing states of Ohio and Virginia offer an upbeat assessment.

Well. Hmm. .... Now what? :doubt:

He (Obama) is not winning Virginia.
And that's a fact.

Oklahoma - Alabama??

No.

Not sure about Ohio - but after all the layoffs, unemployment and Union dis-satisfaction (I mean, they were seriously fucked up the ass by Obama) - I'd give the GOP Ohio as well.

Thank God.

This asswipe Obama needs to resume Community Organizing.

He's as useful as tit's on a bull moose

Well, it's clear the GOP strategy is to just deny any numbers or events that contradict their narative.

I wonder if it will work?

Hard to do when your own party is (rightfully so) sharing how well things are going in their neck of the woods. :)
reminds me of them roundly criticizing stimulus then attending the ribbon- cutting ceremonies for said projects in their districts LOL

Sure! if Romney wasn't busy pandering to the far right.

Some would call gays the far left, and Obama panders to them, of which I'm sure you have no problem.

He's a politician lying to get votes, both parties do it equally including the party you love and support. Hence why our gov't is such garbage.

Oh, hey; I'm not even needed here! You can be my spokesperson/puppetmaster!

That's what I have to do with hardcore partisans, my best attempt at mind reading.

Because you'll happily repeat yourself in terms of all the problems you have with the rep party including their pandering, but you'll never say what problems you have with the dem party including their pandering.

But don't worry you aren't alone, that's how 90%+ of this board is. Waterboarding has to be done to get you guys to apply any criticism to your party, ESPECIALLY the closer we get to election time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back