Poor Mitt: Obama the job creator and economy saver

Slow?? WOW if it were any slower it would be going backwards.

I wish everyone in this country had a job. I wish the economy were doing great.

If that were the case I'd be on Barry's bandwagon big time.

It aint' so I ain't.

Despite what you think the guy is clueless. He has no idea how to get the economy up and rolling. If he had an idea how to fix things I'm pretty sure he would have fixed em by now. After all he did say if he couldn't do it in one term then he didn't deserve another.

Works for me.

So sad for you.

How fast should the recovery have taken? In your opinion.

It took RR what, two years??

The mess Carter left him was worse, IMO, as he had inflation to deal with.

RR could work across the aisle and did so many times. As could Clinton. Barry won't work with the Reps. Get in the back of the bus and STFU. I won. Yep. He's a winner all right.

JMO of course.

Obama won't work with reps? Really? How about an example? I seem to remember multiple compromises he made with no reciprocation from the reps.

Come on RD.

He made compromises on some things to get what he wanted but pretty much didn't want to work with the Reps. He certainly didn't reach across any aisles. After all. The Dems won big in 2008 and he had a majority so who needs the Reps.

Hell. He, Pelosi and Reid pretty much shut them out of Obamacare. Didn't want to hear anything they had to say on the subject. Oh he gave that nice little meeting but wasn't interested in what they had to say at all.

He wasted loads of time on Obamcare. Time he could have used to get the economy up and running.

I have no cofidence in the guy. He hasn't got a clue how to fix things and I doubt he cares. He just wants another 4yrs as POTUS. If he gets that four more years do you really think he will fix things??

I sure don't. And if Romney wins I'm thinking he has and even bigger mess to clean up that RR or Barry had.

Come on RD.

He made compromises on some things to get what he wanted but pretty much didn't want to work with the Reps. He certainly didn't reach across any aisles. After all. The Dems won big in 2008 and he had a majority so who needs the Reps.

Hell. He, Pelosi and Reid pretty much shut them out of Obamacare. Didn't want to hear anything they had to say on the subject. Oh he gave that nice little meeting but wasn't interested in what they had to say at all.

He wasted loads of time on Obamcare. Time he could have used to get the economy up and running.

I have no cofidence in the guy. He hasn't got a clue how to fix things and I doubt he cares. He just wants another 4yrs as POTUS. If he gets that four more years do you really think he will fix things??

I sure don't. And if Romney wins I'm thinking he has and even bigger mess to clean up that RR or Barry had.

If you're expecting a liberal to actually hold an ounce of intellectual integrity, you're going to be sorely disappointed. EVERYone knows Obama hasn't worked with ANYONE to include his own damn party. The sheer dishonesty in liberals displays itself on this forum every single day.

Forum List

Back