Poor Mitt being picked on

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
David Brooks unloads on Romney - again - POLITICO.com

Thing is, if this yahoo can't run his own campaign, why would anyone be dumb enough to think he could run the country?

Remember, he was unable to run a state or the Olympics either. And, he didn't run the vulture capitalism company alone. Mittens has never actually done anything by himself. His own wife and staff have said he's incompetent.

Never mind the leg humping from the rw's. They don't want to vet Mittens because they know he's basically a very wealthy loser.

Jesus, just because this guy makes a fool out of himself at every opportunity everyone makes fun of him? For shame America. Give this man access to nuclear weapons.

I don't do reps but if I did, you'd have mine.

Welcome to the board. Its really heavy on the right so intelligent sane posters are very welcome.

Jesus, just because this guy makes a fool out of himself at every opportunity everyone makes fun of him? For shame America. Give this man access to nuclear weapons.

Welcome to the board. Its really heavy on the right so intelligent sane posters are very welcome.

I realize I'm going to create a lot of waves on this board, that's one of the main reasons I signed up. However, I have nothing against intelligent conservatives or intelligent liberals. I consider myself a centrist who can go right or left depending on the issue. However, I absolutely detest ignorance, lies, and idiocy which unfortunately politics is inundated with. But even most intelligent prominent conservatives are bailing on Romney. I don't understand how anyone with a brain could still believe or support him.

David Brooks unloads on Romney - again - POLITICO.com

Thing is, if this yahoo can't run his own campaign, why would anyone be dumb enough to think he could run the country?

Remember, he was unable to run a state or the Olympics either. And, he didn't run the vulture capitalism company alone. Mittens has never actually done anything by himself. His own wife and staff have said he's incompetent.

Never mind the leg humping from the rw's. They don't want to vet Mittens because they know he's basically a very wealthy loser.

In a virtual tie with an incumbent president.

so this must be dudley the leftist speaking......

I realize I'm going to create a lot of waves on this board, that's one of the main reasons I signed up. However, I have nothing against intelligent conservatives or intelligent liberals. I consider myself a centrist who can go right or left depending on the issue. However, I absolutely detest ignorance, lies, and idiocy which unfortunately politics is inundated with. But even most intelligent prominent conservatives are bailing on Romney. I don't understand how anyone with a brain could still believe or support him.

Do you know how many liberals are invested in Bain Capital. How many Unions.
ya stop it. You're making centrist look stoopid.

Do you know how many liberals are invested in Bain Capital. How many Unions.
ya stop it. You're making centrist look stoopid.

I'm confused as to how that statement is supposed to be a coherent thought or argument.

why are you avoiding your own thread luddly?

don't kid yourself...the most intelligent conservatives will vote for Romney over Obama any day of the week.....

don't kid yourself...the most intelligent conservatives will vote for Romney over Obama any day of the week.....

Oh?

'Extremists' chase some Republicans toward Obama - Washington Times

Republicans for Obama

Not to mention Romney is getting blasted by prominent conservative pundits on the reg now. My favorite quote was from Peggy Noonan from the Wall Street Journal who called his campaign a "rolling calamity" recently.

David Brooks is continuing his assault on Mitt Romney.

Appearing on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday, The New York Times conservative columnist continued his full assault on the Republican presidential nominee, saying he's simply not into his campaign.

A lot of republicans aren't ‘into’ his campaign, either.

It’s not so much ‘support’ for Romney as it is hatred of Obama; for many conservatives this hatred of Obama is a sufficient motive to vote for Romney.

The miscalculation on the part of conservatives is that the general voting public would find that sufficient motivation as well, which is clearly not the case.

Oh?

Republicans for Obama

Not to mention Romney is getting blasted by prominent conservative pundits on the reg now. My favorite quote was from Peggy Noonan from the Wall Street Journal who called his campaign a "rolling calamity" recently.

"prominent pundits" like Neener......? :lol:

although i do agree Romney's campaign is somewhat a "rolling calamity" as she said....(i sure didn't vote for Romney)....it does NOT mean we are turning against him at this point...

there are some pundits who live in a GOP bubble......and of course their occasional squawks are immediately taken and run with by the Left as being representative of the whole Party......:eusa_hand:

Oh?

Republicans for Obama

Mitt says '47% won't vote for him' and Santorum says 'smart people will never support the GObP'.

I can't help but think that one day, we'll learn that, all along, Mittens has been working deep under cover for the Obama campaign.

One thing for sure - he does not want to be elected!

Forum List

Back