Poor Little Dog

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
our neighbors little black dog somehow crawled under the fence and fell into our swimming pool. I awoke at 3:45Am and heard her crying. I think she must have been in there a good long while her little paw pads were raw.

Oh man! that dog's lucky it didn't drown. Time to check that hole in the fence I guess. :( Poor baby. What flavor black dog is it?

I don't know the breed. She looks like a small version of wild African dogs only she is jet black with very pointed ears. Cranky little girl too. I don't think she could see the steps at night.

freaky. Sounds like a black minpin with an attitude problem to boot. Another reason why I love large breeds.

poor dog . . . did your neighbors take him to dr. after wards . . . as he be frightened or something . . . !!!

Thats horrible.....many pools are almost impossible for a small dog to get out

I still can't understand an owner leaving a dog out all night without checking on it. A accident waiting to happen

I spent the weekend at my sister's, and she has a big pool. We spent part of yesterday playing with da Snoop in da pool; he loves swimming, but dogs will drown if they don't know where the steps are, or if there are none.

Forum List

Back