Poor Kathy Griffin

Poor anyone who deals with it
2d7c84916e97b7ed06f106cf2f3bd59b.jpg

I am not defending her. What she did was appalling. The way you talk about people, however, that's pretty appalling too. No class. No class at all.

I don't know why that hag wasn't fired when she simulated oral sex on her co-host at a New Years Eve show.

Griffin can still get work if she were willing to play smaller venues. She just not humble enough to go back to small comedy clubs.

I am not defending her. What she did was appalling. The way you talk about people, however, that's pretty appalling too. No class. No class at all.
fuck you

such hypocrassy will not be tolerated.

try and recall you retards demanding a man hunt for someone putting a rope with a dummy hanging off of it over a statue

At least she hasn't been arrested like the poor producer of a movie that was blamed for Benghazi

-Geaux

Last edited:
fuck you

such hypocrassy will not be tolerated.

try and recall you retards demanding a man hunt for someone putting a rope with a dummy hanging off of it over a statue

And, they had no use for this display either, but a decapitated POTUS somehow was political satire

-Geaux

My above post is a clear example of the leftist media agenda

- Rodeo Clown with Obama mask brought outrage from the media
- SNL mockery of Trump and Griffith beheading, are legit according to leftist media

:cuckoo:

-Geaux

- SNL mockery of Trump and Griffith beheading, are legit according to leftist media

-Geaux
Generally, no one, especially not me, as I said, thought it was okay. That's a story you like to tell yourselves. I was talking about the way you express yourselves. It shows such a total lack of class, much less intelligence. Grow up.

-Geaux
Generally, no one, especially not me, as I said, thought it was okay. That's a story you like to tell yourselves. I was talking about the way you express yourselves. It shows such a total lack of class, much less intelligence. Grow up.

Showing intelligence is gauged in the ear of the listener.

Class and intelligence display are not priorities on USMB

-Geaux

Well, the poor thing may have kissed what career she had away, but she'll always have her butt ugliness to fall back on.

And who knows? Maybe she'll start to like those one-night gigs in Holiday Inn bars along some otherwise barren stretch of interstate heading to Nowhere U S A.

Actually I mean FUCK her. I'm not sure why anyone ever made her famous in the first place. She's just an abrasive old hag, repulsive and utterly stupid.

Kathy Griffin complains she's unemployable after being 'blacklisted' from Hollywood for Trump photo scandal

A blithering idiot said:
"I’m getting a lot of online hate from trolls who think I’ve lost my mind. And I am admitting I lost my mind because it’s what made me a star in the first place," she said in the video titled "Kathy Griffin's State of the Union."

I know someone had to have lost their minds to make this no talent bitch a "star", but the assertion she ever had a mind at all is the closest she has ever come to humor.

The same libturd oxygen thief said:
"I just want you guys to know that when I get home I don't have one single day of paid work in front of me...my legal bills are through the roof...I still say the end goal is for younger women and younger LGBT folks or disenfranchised people of any kind can watch me survive, and with a sense of humor," It said.

Let me know when she starves to death. Then I'll laugh.

She’s back and selling out theaters. She says fuck the trumps and all the nuts who’ve given her death threats and called her a traitor.

I don’t even like her but I root for her in her battle against the trumps

Well, the poor thing may have kissed what career she had away, but she'll always have her butt ugliness to fall back on.

And who knows? Maybe she'll start to like those one-night gigs in Holiday Inn bars along some otherwise barren stretch of interstate heading to Nowhere U S A.
She sold out carnigee hall

first of all, to blame hollywood for blacklisting her for slamming trump is amazing to me. if anything she got full credit from that crowd and then some.

maybe people felt that, just like kaepernick, their pain outweighs their value.

Griffen made the mistake of thinking that her Hoolywood friends were the ones who paid her bills. Her customers paid her bills, and she offended them.
Nah. People are sheep. They worried about their own careers and turned their backs on her. She found out who her real friends are. Not Cher not Anderson cooper. He turns out is a little bitch. I’ve heard many cool celebs complain about him.

Many of them realize now they over reacted. She’s more famous than ever. No one cares if trump deplorable go to her shows. She doesn’t worry about the nascar crowd

I'd never heard of her, until she was plastered all over the media for that Trump-head thing. A tasteless move typical of the Trump-haters, she just used a prop too.

And I haven't heard of her since.
Now everyone knows her and no one loves trump enough to blacklist her for him. It was stupid but not career ending as hard as the trumps tried to ruin her

Actually I mean FUCK her. I'm not sure why anyone ever made her famous in the first place. She's just an abrasive old hag, repulsive and utterly stupid.

Kathy Griffin complains she's unemployable after being 'blacklisted' from Hollywood for Trump photo scandal

A blithering idiot said:
"I’m getting a lot of online hate from trolls who think I’ve lost my mind. And I am admitting I lost my mind because it’s what made me a star in the first place," she said in the video titled "Kathy Griffin's State of the Union."

I know someone had to have lost their minds to make this no talent bitch a "star", but the assertion she ever had a mind at all is the closest she has ever come to humor.

The same libturd oxygen thief said:
"I just want you guys to know that when I get home I don't have one single day of paid work in front of me...my legal bills are through the roof...I still say the end goal is for younger women and younger LGBT folks or disenfranchised people of any kind can watch me survive, and with a sense of humor," It said.

Let me know when she starves to death. Then I'll laugh.

Now we get to laugh at Rosanne's demise.

Rosanne will never starve. She's rich after all. This is why she's a Republican. I don't blame her but careful not to offend too many independents and liberals you rely on to watch your show. I'm sure this is devastating to her. So I won't wait for her to starve before I laugh and neither should you wait for Kathy Griffin to starve

Kathy Griffin’s comeback show at New York’s Carnegie Hall sells out in 24 hours

After all, no one gives a fuck about Trump. It's not like Kathy offended Obama. Obama people care about. The only people who care about Trump are deplorables like Rosanne and YOU.

Forum List

Back