Poor Kathy G. can't get a break from Trumps christian value ass ho's!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
CEO Of KB Home Calls Kathy Griffin A ‘Bald D**e’ And ‘C**t’ On Tape

The CEO of KB Home, one of the largest homebuilders in the country, recently screamed sexist and homophobic slurs and profanities at his neighbor, comedian Kathy Griffin ― calling her a “bald dyke” and a “****” after she and her boyfriend called Los Angeles police to report an hours-long noise disturbance, according to security camera audio obtained by HuffPost.

Jeffrey Mezger has been CEO and chairman of KB Home, a publicly traded company, since 2006, and has worked there since 1993, according to his official biography. Mezger and his wife, Sandra, live in a gated community next to Griffin and her longtime boyfriend, Randy Bick.

The following video contains explicit language.

CEO Of KB Home Calls Kathy Griffin A 'Bald D**e' And 'C**t' On Tape | HuffPost

Thank God, the chic wasn't black.....and this guy goes all in, cursing this chic out, with the grandkids all listening in....gotta love the American Christians....hey Kathy, if your wise and your not....find a nice comfy gated gay community to live...its much safer around sinners!!

X
The audio of the incident, which HuffPost obtained from Bick, was captured Saturday by security cameras after Bick called the Los Angeles Police Department to complain about the noise from his neighbor’s house. In the audio, Mezger can be heard calling Griffin a “fucking bald dyke” whom President Donald Trump “kind of put the heat on.” Griffin shaved her head in July to support her sister, Joyce, who was undergoing chemotherapy treatments. Joyce Griffin died Thursday.

Mezger went on to say: “Let’s declare war, asshole, ’cause we got a lot to go for. Let’s bring it on, you bitch.” He also called Griffin a “fucking ****.”

“Mr. Mezger regrets losing his temper over a supposed noise complaint involving his three young grandchildren in his swimming pool around 8 p.m. on Saturday, while they were being supervised by their mother and grandmother,” a KB Home spokesperson told HuffPost in a statement. “He apologizes for the language he used, as it does not reflect who he is or what he believes.”

59c14b3f190000250056490e.jpeg

RAYMOND HALL VIA GETTY IMAGES
Randy Bick and Kathy Griffin are seen in New York City on Aug. 20, 2014.

Sounds like an asshole, but what makes you think he is a Christian, and why should we care about him?

Unfortunately for the leftard regressives, there is no law saying Christians cannot use bad language.

I was hating that Kathy Griffin psychopath-vulture LONG before it became cool; unfortunately I've been familiar with that malicious, unfunny, predatory insect (& EMBARRASSED that she's a Plastic Paddy like me) for years. So tiger, it doesn't surprise me that you would find this ultimate celebrity parasite sympathetic. Kathy Griffin's entire comedy schtick is such shallow, gossipy & cold-blooded bitchy feuds, she goes out of her way to pick fights with other people and then trash them in her "comedy" - the sow has the mentality & maturity of a spoiled brat high school girl. Everything she does comedicallt is based on hate. And her chip-on-shoulder feminist-flavored resentment of white men. That waste of fallopian tubes. There has never been anything fun, playful or entertaining about that attention whoring, non-human facsimile of a woman. It's all an exercise in malice and shallowness. Because she's an empty, dumb, hateful husk of a proto-humanoid who has NOTHING else.

I'm sure everyone that moves into a gated community where all the houses are multi-million dollar homes, "cool, now I can crank up the stereo and party outside and f$%k the neighbors".

How easy would it have been had the derpy neighbor simply said to the kids in the pool "keep it down some ok". Nah, better to go nuclear because YOU are entitled and the rest of the world can suck it. How do human beings get to be over 30 years old and not know how civil society operates? There are other people around, stop being a jackass.

I'm sure everyone that moves into a gated community where all the houses are multi-million dollar homes, "cool, now I can crank up the stereo and party outside and f$%k the neighbors".

How easy would it have been had the derpy neighbor simply said to the kids in the pool "keep it down some ok". Nah, better to go nuclear because YOU are entitled and the rest of the world can suck it. How do human beings get to be over 30 years old and not know how civil society operates? There are other people around, stop being a jackass.

Lot of assholes in the world.

I don't know enough or care to find out much more but it sounds like "Two assholes walk into a bar......"

Forum List

Back