poor homely young girl

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
It is just so sad that young women have to go through life looking so bad.Maybe a kind plastic surgeon can donate his time to help this sad young thing to become more pleasing to male eyes.

sitarro said:
It is just so sad that young women have to go through life looking so bad.Maybe a kind plastic surgeon can donate his time to help this sad young thing to become more pleasing to male eyes.

oh hell--you're just sucking up to d again :D

dilloduck said:
oh hell--you're just sucking up to d again :D

I am amazed that you beat him with your reply. I am considering starting a donation thread to cover the cost of trying to make this poor young lady normal looking again.Poor thing.... :rolleyes:

sitarro said:
Never did like that look...Cheap, tramp...etc...:puke3:

sitarro said:

The body is OK, but I never considered her to be "pretty"... per say.

As a lover of fine art I don't think that even Michelangelo could have sculpted a leg like that. . . it goes all the way to her butt. . . amazing. She does seem a bit airy between the ears and her singing style?!. :puke3:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Ya but you wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers now would ya?

Maybe not, but if we got into an argument about the Chicken of the Sea I would. The whole relationship would have to be built on how long she could hide her horrible case of stupid from me.

Forum List

Back