Clinton Poor Hillary was blasted out by leaked and fake news

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
from WikiLeaks and Comey right before the election.

Trump was telling Russia to leak more news, encouraging Russia to leak it to WikiLeaks,

Trump blasting the papers now is too funny, since Breibart and Flynn were behind so much fake news and his friends, Roger Stone, and Clinton Cash author and Flynn's son and all the fake news behind his election.

He has been discredited and there is no coming back, and I am talking everyone in the Trump Administration's little circle, and includes Pence.

Watch Flynn run to Russia now. Appointment of Tillerson was no accident, I can't wait to see what Russia has

on Trump and Trump best play nice with Iran, he is in a fickle now, Iran is ally of Russia and does a lot of

business with them.

She was a horrible candidate....and even worse for the dems is they have nobody else in the wings

from WikiLeaks and Comey right before the election.

Trump was telling Russia to leak more news, encouraging Russia to leak it to WikiLeaks,

Trump blasting the papers now is too funny, since Breibart and Flynn were behind so much fake news and his friends, Roger Stone, and Clinton Cash author and Flynn's son and all the fake news behind his election.

He has been discredited and there is no coming back, and I am talking everyone in the Trump Administration's little circle, and includes Pence.

Watch Flynn run to Russia now. Appointment of Tillerson was no accident, I can't wait to see what Russia has

on Trump and Trump best play nice with Iran, he is in a fickle now, Iran is ally of Russia and does a lot of

business with them.

Liberals, your brains are full of sh*t: too much of Soros' owned Media. Looks like a mass paranoia among liberals, a lot of ambulances needed.

upload_2017-2-15_13-49-32.png

And BTW, Hillary is not poor at all in both meanings of the word "poor". She's a corrupt, lying, greedy Soros' puppet.

Last edited:
Trump loves leaks as long as they help him, wonder Russia has on him. :lmao:

Forum List

Back