Poor FOX news

Occasionally fox mentions other news. In the lib mind it means they are ignoring the king.

Maybe Fox can run an all day report on Fast and Furious tomorrow

Maybe one day in the decade or two, FOX can roll out the red carpet for a GOP President-Elect....or maybe not:clap2:

I already told you they had extensive coverage today, plus

Fox News Channel: Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly co-anchor from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 9 to 10 p.m. They will be assisted by Brit Hume, Chris Wallace, Charles Krauthammer, Karl Rove and Joe Trippi. FoxNews.com will live stream Obama’s inaugural address.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...a-inauguration-rearranges-monday-daytime.html

but, if you feel the need to hold on to your rage, well, seek counseling, and good luck.

Maybe one day in the decade or two, FOX can roll out the red carpet for a GOP President-Elect....or maybe not:clap2:

Fox News Channel: Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly co-anchor from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 9 to 10 p.m. They will be assisted by Brit Hume, Chris Wallace, Charles Krauthammer, Karl Rove and Joe Trippi. FoxNews.com will live stream Obama’s inaugural address.

Obama inauguration rearranges Monday daytime ? The TV Guy ? Orlando Sentinel

but, if you feel the need to hold on to your rage, well, seek counseling, and good luck.

When I came out from getting ready for church, I noticed the week day crew on Fox and Friends, and commented on how I wondered what they were doing there on a Sunday...my son said they were talking about the President's inauguration.

Obama inauguration rearranges Monday daytime ? The TV Guy ? Orlando Sentinel

When I came out from getting ready for church, I noticed the week day crew on Fox and Friends, and commented on how I wondered what they were doing there on a Sunday...my son said they were talking about the President's inauguration.

:eusa_eh: r u sure he's not talking about 4 years ago? Oh wait, they didn't cover it then either :rolleyes:

I don't have that extra cash in my check anymore since we went back to deductions on payroll taxes.
Which is fine....My healthcare premiums went up quite a bit.Gas is still over $4.00 a gallon.I take $60.00 out of the ATM machine and before I get home by the end of the day it's pretty much gone.The price of the tolls for bridges and tunnels is going up again.

I don't know if there will be money left over to pay my taxes....

Again someone want to tell me why electing Obama again was a good thing???

Looks like someone needs to get him a bicycle and a second job.

Just how many unrelated stories will they come up with to avoid mentioning the
inauguration
. I expect they will soon be covering a semi-pro soccer match in some third world country....:badgrin:

Maybe if you actually watched Fox instead of relying on Soros and "News hounds" (we watch Fox so you don't have to) you might hear about the inauguration every half hour.

inauguration
. I expect they will soon be covering a semi-pro soccer match in some third world country....:badgrin:

Uh they have been covering it and since most of the pomp and circumstance will be tomorrow what is you think there not covering Today? I have seen Obama and Biden both sworn in today I have seen discussions about what will be in Obama's inauguration speech, his challenges going forward on both domestic and foreign policy, what was his biggest first term success and failure, I have even seen discussions about Michele's new hairstyle all this on FOX. So outside of no one claiming to have gotten a thrill up their leg what has FOX done wrong today coverage wise?

inauguration

Maybe if you actually watched Fox instead of relying on Soros and "News hounds" (we watch Fox so you don't have to) you might hear about the inauguration every half hour.
Reality is not compatible with those suffering form FOX Derangement Syndrome.

Forum List

Back