Poor FOX news

Just how many unrelated stories will they come up with to avoid mentioning the
inauguration
. I expect they will soon be covering a semi-pro soccer match in some third world country....:badgrin:

Never fear

They will run numerous stories on how few people came

I'm sure to find something to do tomorrow night when I get home from work...
Will pretty much be a normal day for me...a regular work day.
Don't expect anything to be different really...just wake up go to work and come home.
Federal holiday,big union holiday I'm sure.
But for the rest of us that the left looks down on it will be business as usual...
Go to work,earn some money,come home.

Don't expect anything to be different really...just wake up go to work and come home.
But for the rest of us that the left looks down on it will be business as usual...

You can always DVR it so you don't miss anything

don't forget to pay yer taxes sweetie! :D

inauguration
. I expect they will soon be covering a semi-pro soccer match in some third world country....:badgrin:

What's to cover, it's a rerun.

Breaking news...remember that inauguration four years ago? So do we. Now for the weather.

Last edited:
I don't have that extra cash in my check anymore since we went back to deductions on payroll taxes.
Which is fine....My healthcare premiums went up quite a bit.Gas is still over $4.00 a gallon.I take $60.00 out of the ATM machine and before I get home by the end of the day it's pretty much gone.The price of the tolls for bridges and tunnels is going up again.

I don't know if there will be money left over to pay my taxes....

Again someone want to tell me why electing Obama again was a good thing???

I don't have that extra cash in my check anymore since we went back to deductions on payroll taxes.
Which is fine....My healthcare premiums went up quite a bit.Gas is still over $4.00 a gallon.I take $60.00 out of the ATM machine and before I get home by the end of the day it's pretty much gone.The price of the tolls for bridges and tunnels is going up again.

Slavery reparations.

Slavery reparations.

Free phone.

I am curious, what to you pay every day to cover tolls for tunnels and bridges?

Fox can always have Dick Morris explain how Obama really didn't win

inauguration

They were on it from 700 am my time thru the swearing in etc. they had specials on past presidents/ inaugurations , Obama, etc. so I don't know how you are formulating this view, it's faulty to be kind.

It isn't FNC who has the problem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Ogp0khu2E]New Year's Eve Live 2013 Anderson Cooper Kathy Griffin Times Square New York 1 Jan 2013 Full - YouTube[/ame]

I am curious, what to you pay every day to cover tolls for tunnels and bridges?

$6.50 now. I go where I'm dispatched.Using my car I get reimbursed by my company a week later.So I need to have about $100.00 from my weekly check put aside to cover my weekly expenses.
Sometimes I spend up to $125.00 if the the company bounces my around a lot.I need to pay for gas,tolls and parking.

Last edited:
Maybe one day in the decade or two, FOX can roll out the red carpet for a GOP President-Elect....or maybe not:clap2:

Forum List

Back