Poor Donald, won't get to ride in Queen's carriage

She met with the Kenyan and not him. No respect

Trump demands gold‑plated welcome

The Kenyan and his wife were greeted as old friends. There's footage of the quyeen actually reaching out to hug Michelle.

But she has a rep for not suffering fools (or fucking morons) so not surprised if she snubs the cheeto.

Ugh, here's an image for you - the queen of England making small talk with the First Slut. Which brings me to another question - why is Melania going to state meetings with duh donuld?

It's not a state visit. It's to open a new embassy. A big nothing. The American left will bite on anything.

She met with the Kenyan and not him. No respect

Trump demands gold‑plated welcome

The Kenyan and his wife were greeted as old friends. There's footage of the quyeen actually reaching out to hug Michelle.

But she has a rep for not suffering fools (or fucking morons) so not surprised if she snubs the cheeto.

Ugh, here's an image for you - the queen of England making small talk with the First Slut. Which brings me to another question - why is Melania going to state meetings with duh donuld?
I suspect what did it was the personal insult by Trump to Princess Kate, the mother of future kings.

As Bodecca posted, Obama did insult the Brits by avoiding even send a personal rep to Thatcher's funeral. And Obama did not have a friend in Thatcher. However, the Queen and Thatcher did not see eye to eye on the commonwealth. To say the Queen is gracious is understating it.

Trump is hated in Scotland
He mocks the Mayor of London for being a Muslim and blames him for terrorism

Should be an interesting trip

14id3u.jpg

Forum List

Back