Poor Disappointed Laughing Democraps

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Who were hoping Isaac was going to Tampa. Nope,, you said "gods wrath" would punish the Republicans.. Nope.. Sorry.. Isaac is headed for New Orleans and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

The "caring and nurturing" Libberhoids were probably hoping for mass destruction....

They're so fucking compassionate....

Who were hoping Isaac was going to Tampa. Nope,, you said "gods wrath" would punish the Republicans.. Nope.. Sorry.. Isaac is headed for New Orleans and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

I was thrilled to see them come close to "praying" (admitting there was a higher power).
I wonder how many republicans will accuse Obama of steering that huricane towards the RNC?

The only shame that democrats can know is the shame that their parents must feel.

NBC and The Weather Channel (same thing) hung on with the Tampa story as long as they could.

I was listening to the Chris Plante show Thursday and turned it to leftie radio during a commercial. The host and a caller were hucking it up about the storm hitting Tampa. They were both trying to figure out which category was worse, one or five. I guess they were finally told it is Cat 5 and the caller said, "I hope the worse hurricane ever hits Tampa and all the Republicans are stranded there. Just like Katrina."

After recovering from the laughter, I started talking to the radio as usual. I said, "You mean like when Mayor Noggen left the busses in the parking lot but evacuated himself while the 9th Ward filled up like a bath tub?" Another recollection I reminded the radio was, "You mean like when the Louisiana governor waited forever before allowing the federal response to begin."

A bunch of dopes they are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back