Poor Desperate DemonRats

says the moran supporting the likes of O'Donnell, Palin and Angle....:cuckoo:

beats supporting turdknockers like biden, obie wan, and schmancy nancy any day. give me a witch over a marxist anyday..

Ah, gotta love Bitchin' Bachman, Anger Angle, the Alaska Loon, and never leave out the Deleware Dingbat.

Well, the Republican Party has defined itself.

O face it. Everybody's got a full compliment of nutjobs now.

Willow, I never thought I'd read "I'll vote for the witch..."

How crazy is too crazy, folks? Anyone recall when Ross Perot withdrew from the Presidential race amid rumors he was unhinged?

Sort of reminds you of when W was taking the GOP flagship down in 2008, doesn't it? But the GOP has a lot more to worry about than just the Dems. They have the crazy Tea Baggers who want to nominate unelectable candidates. And it is going to get worse!

By 2012, the GOP will look a lot differently and the Big Tent will have become the Tiny Pup Tent. Just how far to the right will you have to go, to be accepted by the GOP then? It will be pretty funny!

we just simply said we wuz sorry for you turdknockers. you izz getting you asses kicked and you deserve it but still we have sympathy.

Hmmm.. Personal attacks without policy debate. :eusa_think:

...typical.

yawn%20big%20funny.jpg

says the moran supporting the likes of O'Donnell, Palin and Angle....:cuckoo:

And, of course WEEWEEYankee, the hackneyed Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit is an Authority on Political Matters having helped elect, and STILL SUPPORTS Obambo, the WORST President in American History ...... who is now indisputably worse than the Peanut, who has the mental ability of one to match.

How can ANYONE have their head buried in their arse so deep with that EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD'S RECORD on full display ?????

Absolutely mindboggling !!!!

O face it. Everybody's got a full compliment of nutjobs now.

Willow, I never thought I'd read "I'll vote for the witch..."

How crazy is too crazy, folks? Anyone recall when Ross Perot withdrew from the Presidential race amid rumors he was unhinged?
I have a chart to prove it, too
:lol:

Yea their smears are becoming pretty loony. "Witchcraft??" Yikes!

Hmm, the news came from a comic entertainment program, so.........why wouldn't it be called loony? LOL! Not to say, practicing witchcraft is loony, just a little out of mainstream religious beliefs.

Forum List

Back