Poor Democrats Have No Voter ID. So How Did They Win?

With all the Dems telling us how bad it would be, I do wonder how they won. Maybe they found other ways to cheat. That would be the only way they could win, according to the, just before the election.

With all the Dems telling us how bad it would be, I do wonder how they won. Maybe they found other ways to cheat. That would be the only way they could win, according to the, just before the election.

Yeah, that could have been the only way. Ignore the fact that you ran a candidate that even Republicans didn't really like. Ignore the fact that your candidate was on both sides of every issue. Ignore stupid comments from Republicans about things like "legitimate rape". Ignore all those polls you dismissed as biased until they turned out to be accurate. The only way Democrats could have won was by cheating. :eusa_boohoo:

No id required in my State, they ask for your name, party affiliation, and address....see if you are on the list, then make you sign....then you vote....just as it should be! :D The town I lived in Massachusetts , voting was the same there....name, party, address-sign the roster, then vote..

(When you enter my State, there is a big ole sign that reads, ''....Maine, the way life should be.'') :) I think we ranked 49th or 50th on state rankings in the country on crime last year... (could be because everyone owns a gun or two and shotgun or 2 way up here?)

I work the polls. I know there is a problem that only ID can solve. We have always had ID here. If you believe that your system in Main is the way it should be then watch the video below & tell me how awesome it is. As for the guns, that is awesome & the way it should be. You guys are our first line of defense against those Canadians. :badgrin: How did you let Toro invade our country? :razz:

[youtube]P5p70YbRiPw[/youtube]

Yeah, that could have been the only way. Ignore the fact that you ran a candidate that even Republicans didn't really like. Ignore the fact that your candidate was on both sides of every issue. Ignore stupid comments from Republicans about things like "legitimate rape". Ignore all those polls you dismissed as biased until they turned out to be accurate. The only way Democrats could have won was by cheating. :eusa_boohoo:

I didn't run any candidate, dumb ass, so right now I know I'm dealing with a partisan dumb shit. Many Democrats on many boards, including this one, told us on how Pennsylvania's voter ID law would hand the election over to Romney in that state. I never thought that, some Obama supporters thought that. So I'm just commenting on what stupid people said would happen. From your stupid comments, you could very well have been one of those stupid people, however I'm not inclined to go search those threads to find out, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I never said polls were biased, either I have always maintained that polls were a snapshot of the day, so I really don't know where you come off being such a prick.

I didn't run any candidate, dumb ass, so right now I know I'm dealing with a partisan dumb shit. Many Democrats on many boards, including this one, told us on how Pennsylvania's voter ID law would hand the election over to Romney in that state. I never thought that, some Obama supporters thought that. So I'm just commenting on what stupid people said would happen. From your stupid comments, you could very well have been one of those stupid people, however I'm not inclined to go search those threads to find out, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I never said polls were biased, either I have always maintained that polls were a snapshot of the day, so I really don't know where you come off being such a prick.

It was a GOP leader in PA that said their ID law would give PA to Romney, not Dems. The PA law didn't go into effect.

Forum List

Back