Poor Christie, latest GObP pariah

Christie?s Post-Hurricane Embrace of Obama Outrages Many in G.O.P. - NYTimes.com

On Nov. 3, Mr. Christie called Rupert Murdoch, the influential News Corporation chief and would-be kingmaker, who had warned in a biting post on Twitter that the governor might be responsible for Mr. Obama’s re-election.

Mr. Christie told Mr. Murdoch that amid the devastation, New Jersey needed friends, no matter their political party, according to people briefed on the discussion. But Mr. Murdoch was blunt: Mr. Christie risked looking like a spoiler unless he publicly affirmed his support for Mitt Romney, something the governor did the next day.

Right after the storm, Christie was right back to R ass kissing but looks like the GObP/Rs might not forgive him for his non-partisan lapse.

OTOH, as we've seen throughout the Clown Car Candidate's messy campaigning, rw's have very short memories. And, they'll get in bed with anybody.

good grief, just way too much time on your hands..but we're glad to see you have found ONE Republican you can love on

Were they criticizing him before the election?
Or just playing the blame game afterwards?

they were criticizing him beforehand.

WOW, I didn't hear any of that then. Yeah, not amazingly smart. Just might as well hold up a sign saying "Party before People"

yeah, they were actually saying that he handed the president the election. he didn't. but he did show that the lack of bi-partisanship over the past 4 years wasn't the president's doing. and it was the optics of it that really upset them.

there was one interview, i think it was on fox, but i don't remember, where they asked christie what he thought his appearance with the president did with regard to the election. he said something to the effect of "i have a state with huge problems right now. the last thing i care about are presidential politics".

Remember folks, before christy hugged Obama the left here was calling him a fat bag of nothing..posting pictures of how fat he was, etc etc

BUT he is now their NEW HERO

funny as hell

Is this any way to treat a guy who helped Obama win another election with a Bear-hug?

you mean by showing that rightwingnuts were liars?

ok.

me? i like christie. but whatever

all y'all are the ones calling him a RINO. i think he's just not an idiot. does that make him a RINO?

My opinion on Christie has evolved considerably. He's doing the right things IMO.

Nodoginna, this is what was published two days before the election:

"If the president of United States comes here and he's willing to help my people and he does it then I'm gonna say nice things about him because he's earned it."

Obama "provided help to my people at one of the worst crises that this state has ever faced," Christie added. "When somebody does a good job, they deserve credit."

"Anybody who is upset in the Republican Party about this, they haven't been to New Jersey. Come see the destruction, come see the loss."

Christie tells critics of Obama praise: 'When somebody does a good job, they deserve credit' — he's still voting for Romney - NYPOST.com

Is this any way to treat a guy who helped Obama win another election with a Bear-hug?

you mean by showing that rightwingnuts were liars?

ok.

me? i like christie. but whatever

all y'all are the ones calling him a RINO. i think he's just not an idiot. does that make him a RINO?

My opinion on Christie has evolved considerably. He's doing the right things IMO.

i started to really like him when he appointed a very well respected person to the nj bench who also happened to be a muslim and people in his party started to lose their minds. his response to them was "i'm not going to deal with crazies".

Remember folks, before christy hugged Obama the left here was calling him a fat bag of nothing..posting pictures of how fat he was, etc etc

funny as hell

No dumbass, Christie is proving to be a decent leader by putting partisanship aside. Hard for you to believe, I know.

funny as hell

I used to do this for a living. Christie screwed Romney over so big.

There is no nice way to put it.

funny as hell

No dumbass, Christie is proving to be a decent leader by putting partisanship aside. Hard for you to believe, I know.

:lol
Leader of NOT, that isn't what the thread is about..try and keep up

funny as hell

:badgrin::eusa_clap::badgrin:

You're kidding right?

He did the photo op with the Mayor of Atlantic City on a couch. Straight photo op.

Christie is up in 2014.

funny as hell

:badgrin::eusa_clap::badgrin:

You're kidding right?

He did the photo op with the Mayor of Atlantic City on a couch. Straight photo op.

Christie is up in 2014.

:lol: Ok sure... say what you want.... but showing bi-partisanship is probably a good thing for a Republican governor of a blue state.

funny as hell

Used to do what for a living? Post really stupid shit? But they don't pay you now?

they were criticizing him beforehand.

WOW, I didn't hear any of that then. Yeah, not amazingly smart. Just might as well hold up a sign saying "Party before People"

yeah, they were actually saying that he handed the president the election. he didn't. but he did show that the lack of bi-partisanship over the past 4 years wasn't the president's doing. and it was the optics of it that really upset them.

there was one interview, i think it was on fox, but i don't remember, where they asked christie what he thought his appearance with the president did with regard to the election. he said something to the effect of "i have a state with huge problems right now. the last thing i care about are presidential politics".

I saw a clip on some morning show. Christie said something to the effect: "I have a state to take care of. If you think I care about presidential politics right now, you don't know a damn thing about me."

I didn't take it that interviewer was really criticizing him over it - just asking him. But boy Christie sure put him in his place.

funny as hell

Used to do what for a living? Post really stupid shit? But they don't pay you now?

i think she's trying to pretend she was a paid shill.

that must have been after she was a stoned groupie.

Christie did a very good job in a terrible situation. And he remembered to thank all those that were helping at the time. Now if the wingnuts in the GOP succeed in punishing him for this, they have just sounded the death knell of that party. You cannot continue to exist by banishing those proven to have the skills to do the right things in trying situations. And the voters know that.

funny as hell

What MODERATES on these boards appreciate is bi-partisanship.
I get it - you don't understand that concept.
Those of us who do will just have to soldier on without you I guess.

Christie did a very good job in a terrible situation. And he remembered to thank all those that were helping at the time. Now if the wingnuts in the GOP succeed in punishing him for this, they have just sounded the death knell of that party. You cannot continue to exist by banishing those proven to have the skills to do the right things in trying situations. And the voters know that.

yeah yeah, death knell.
like you care :lol:

Forum List

Back