Poor Christie, latest GObP pariah

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Christie?s Post-Hurricane Embrace of Obama Outrages Many in G.O.P. - NYTimes.com

On Nov. 3, Mr. Christie called Rupert Murdoch, the influential News Corporation chief and would-be kingmaker, who had warned in a biting post on Twitter that the governor might be responsible for Mr. Obama’s re-election.

Mr. Christie told Mr. Murdoch that amid the devastation, New Jersey needed friends, no matter their political party, according to people briefed on the discussion. But Mr. Murdoch was blunt: Mr. Christie risked looking like a spoiler unless he publicly affirmed his support for Mitt Romney, something the governor did the next day.

Right after the storm, Christie was right back to R ass kissing but looks like the GObP/Rs might not forgive him for his non-partisan lapse.

OTOH, as we've seen throughout the Clown Car Candidate's messy campaigning, rw's have very short memories. And, they'll get in bed with anybody.

Well I'm sure we all give a fuck about your opinion of Christie and his handling of Sandy and its impact on his State.

Another lame thread brought to you my luddly. LOL

Well I'm sure we all give a fuck about your opinion of Christie and his handling of Sandy and its impact on his State.

Christie seems to care quite a bit about his state. The douche bags here seem to want to throw him under the bus for thanking those Federal oganizations that are helping.

Christie seems to care quite a bit about his state. The douche bags here seem to want to throw him under the bus for thanking those Federal oganizations that are helping.

I was impressed that he cared more about his job than about the party line.

Good for him. Too bad other pubpots don't actually do their job instead of filibustering and obstructing.

Considering the fact that angry homeowners are suffering from abandonment issues and miles of red-tape I wouldn't use that word so loosely. "Helping"

Last edited:
If anything the way Republicans attacked Christie only helped Obama more. Voters thought Republicans had gone crazy and attacking Christie for helping only confirmed that for them.

Considering the fact that angry homeowners are suffering from abandonment issues and miles of red-tape I wouldn't use that word so loosely. "Helping"

They're not stuck in some stadium without food, water, and clean toilets for a week. They should be thankful for that. There wasn't any armed lawmen on a bridge, threatening to kill them if they tried to seek safety. We're moving in the right direction.

If anything the way Republicans attacked Christie only helped Obama more. Voters thought Republicans had gone crazy and attacking Christie for helping only confirmed that for them.

Were they criticizing him before the election?
Or just playing the blame game afterwards?

they were criticizing him beforehand.

WOW, I didn't hear any of that then. Yeah, not amazingly smart. Just might as well hold up a sign saying "Party before People"

Hey your Grey Lady?

They just hired a dude who hid a paedophile to the point that he cancelled an investigated piece into it.

This is the new boss for NYT.

Do you know about Jimmy?

Only two supporting him were Laura and Annie.

Rest of us had written him off a long time ago. He has aspirations for 2016.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back