Poor child above the clouds

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
Is this possible?

0_1d91b_7cba69ab_L.jpg

It's possible, however I think that was done with an image editing program such as Photoshop, GIMP or Photo Impact.

Nobody in their right mind would let their small child walk onto a wooden plank that high in the air.

• Banned
It's possible, however I think that was done with an image editing program such as Photoshop, GIMP or Photo Impact.
Nobody in their right mind would let their small child walk onto a wooden plank that high in the air.

You are not very attentive ...
0_1d91b_7cba69ab_L_23.jpg

For Christ’s sake man! You can see the grass in the frame at the bottom left, and a tree branch at the top right...

• Banned
For Christ’s sake man! You can see the grass in the frame at the bottom left, and a tree branch at the top right...

That's it...
But people are often inattentive and frightened ...
At one forum, some users threatened to sue me, so as not to mock the children ...
:114:

View attachment 174742

Is this a site of global warming?
good lord

Well who would put that in the middle of the lake?

View attachment 174742

good lord

ok, I'll explain.

see the broken bits on the left?

If the pic kept going that way, you'd see a shoreline, a shoreline that's higher then the water line.

How do I know it's higher? Look to the right. See those steps?

and seriously, global warming wasn't even close to being on topic

View attachment 174742

good lord

ok, I'll explain.

If the pic kept going that way, you'd see a shoreline, a shoreline that's higher then the water line.

I know the topic was the picture and reflection, but the fact remains, the shore is no longer there connected to the pier. Why not. No one their right mind would build a pier in the middle of the lake with steps.

The earth on the left, as the photographer stands on a solid surface, otherwise there would be circles and waves on the lake ...
Stairs, personally from me, do not cause surprise.
Wooden piers in Russia are built like this:
- The pier should be high, so as not to rot from the water.
- to go down from the pier for bathing - you need stairs

View attachment 174742

good lord

ok, I'll explain.

I know the topic was the picture and reflection, but the fact remains, the shore is no longer there connected to the pier. Why not. No one their right mind would build a pier in the middle of the lake with steps.
Stuck on stewpud this early.

drink more coffee, lots and lots more coffee

The earth on the left, as the photographer stands on a solid surface, otherwise there would be circles and waves on the lake ...
Stairs, personally from me, do not cause surprise.
Wooden piers in Russia are built like this:
- The pier should be high, so as not to rot from the water.
- to go down from the pier for bathing - you need stairs

Well how would one get to the stairs, from a boat?

good lord

ok, I'll explain.

On my second cup, my mind is a sharp as a needle.

good lord

ok, I'll explain.

On my second cup, my mind is a sharp as a needle.
clearly not.

Well how would one get to the stairs, from a boat?

boat is in the water, steps lead to the water.

are you fucking with me or are you really unable to understand that there's land off camera?

Forum List

Back