Poor Charlie Rose

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
IMG_0472.JPG

He was just trying to show how large a half of Rosie ODonnells ass is...

On the power of an accusation.

We truly are in the modern Salem Witch Trials.

Innocent until proven guility. I don't think sending pics and saying sexual shit is worthy of anything more then a slight slap on the wrist. Of course, the feminist ***** are a bunch of fascist anti-sex pieces of prudish shit at the same level as the goddamn fundie christians.

You see not all of liberals are of the same camp or mindset. I believe our society should be free when it comes to sexual interaction.

Innocent until proven guility. I don't think sending pics and saying sexual shit is worthy of anything more then a slight slap on the wrist. Of course, the feminist ***** are a bunch of fascist anti-sex pieces of prudish shit at the same level as the goddamn fundie christians.

You see not all of liberals are of the same camp or mindset. I believe our society should be free when it comes to sexual interaction.
1uj6en.jpg

On the power of an accusation.

We truly are in the modern Salem Witch Trials.

I tend to believe many of these recent stories, but don't think it's as much of an epidemic as the media makes it out to be. There are millions of celebrities in the world, and Charlie Rose was a pretty random guy to hear this about. You put any group of millions of men together and thousands of them are bound to be creeps.

Ok this is getting scary. I cant stand Charlie Rose, however I must say that being suspended and/or fired from a job before proof or admission of guilt, doesn't seem quite American

Forum List

Back