Poor CAIR

I would think people would provide links to back up their assertions. Be assured, if I make statements about people and organisations stating certain things, I'll provide links. That is how debate works on messageboards. You make the assertion, you do the work.

As for the people, so a few have been arrested, some not. One was arrested on non-terrorist activities, another was "unindicted" - whatever that means (ie, I am unindicted too on any number of charges you can think up).

CAIR showed there true colors when they defended the six idiots who intentionally got themselfs tossed off the US Airways jet

Their ties and support of terrorist grous is clear

I would think people would provide links to back up their assertions. Be assured, if I make statements about people and organisations stating certain things, I'll provide links. That is how debate works on messageboards. You make the assertion, you do the work.

As for the people, so a few have been arrested, some not. One was arrested on non-terrorist activities, another was "unindicted" - whatever that means (ie, I am unindicted too on any number of charges you can think up).

An undicted co-conspirator is generally someone who is a target of an investigation and who's apparently involved in something illegal, but assists the government in making their case or there isn't quite enough for a conviction.

What happened to the "six idiots"? Were they arrested on terrorism-related charges?

Their support and ties are far from clear...

While they were not charged - they should been charged with provoking the confrontation, and delaying the flight

They went on board looking to cause trouble - they did

I wonder if you would be so understanding if you were on that flight and wondering if it was another 9-11 all over again

I have been on flights with imans on board. Didn't bother me one iota...oh, and they did pray before the plane took off...nobody seemed bothered at all. IN saying that, it seemed like these guys were trying to make a point (and profiling) if they were trying to make a point at all. Manu's first link was full of innuendo and poeple's opinions. Some inconclusive facts were thrown in. Links two and three were to Malkin, which I (rightly) ignored..

I have been on flights with imans on board. Didn't bother me one iota...oh, and they did pray before the plane took off...nobody seemed bothered at all. IN saying that, it seemed like these guys were trying to make a point (and profiling) if they were trying to make a point at all. Manu's first link was full of innuendo and poeple's opinions. Some inconclusive facts were thrown in. Links two and three were to Malkin, which I (rightly) ignored..

did they support Saddam and bash America? Did they sit in seats that were not assigned to them? Did they spilt up? (2 in the front - 2 in the middle - 2 int he rear) Did they request seat belt extenders (which can be used as weapons) and not use them, but put them under ther seats? Did they start screaming at flight attendents when asked why they were not using the extenders?

did they support Saddam and bash America? Did they sit in seats that were not assigned to them? Did they spilt up? (2 in the front - 2 in the middle - 2 int he rear) Did they request seat belt extenders (which can be used as weapons) and not use them, but put them under ther seats? Did they start screaming at flight attendents when asked why they were not using the extenders?

you're right. They should be in Guantanomo. There is nothing illegal about anything they did. The ONLY thing of concern was the seating arrangement. I bash Bush too. I am not a terrorist...

you're right. They should be in Guantanomo. There is nothing illegal about anything they did. The ONLY thing of concern was the seating arrangement. I bash Bush too. I am not a terrorist...

They went on board to start something and succeeded. Meanwhile they have bleeding heart libs crying tears for them

Forum List

Back