Pooh Offends Muslims

Disgusting.

I would say that at least it's only in the UK, but I wouldn't be surprised if somebody tried to pull that crap here either. Thanks for the warning.

Why are they so easily offended anyway? I don't get offended when I see their women in burkas, or when they claim their religion is the only truth. I think everyone should have the right to live their live as they desire, without undue interference from everyone else, so long as there are no adverse effects on others.

The many Muslims who keep trying to impose their belief systems on others (especially with the whole "infidel" concept) bother me not because they are another religion, another skin color, or because they don't bathe as often as they should.

They bother me because they are assholes.

The many Liberals who keep trying to impose their belief systems on others (especially with the whole "-ophobe" concept) bother me not because they are of another political view, another sexual preference, or because they don't bathe as often as they should.

They bother me because they are assholes.

I sorta 'fixed' some of that - it's still true, imo. :)

The real question here is "what doesnt offend Muslims?"

Oh yea i have a few answers.

Decapitating captives doesnt offend muslims.
World Domination through obidience to Islam doesnt offend muslims.
Subjugation of women as objects doesnt offend muslims.
Killing innocents to answer the call of a murderous God doesnt offend muslims.

I guess there is alot that doesnt offend them after all.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
As I stated in the other thread, I'm an Arkansas Razorback. If I ever met with one of these idiots that's offended by Piglet, I'd wear my hog hat, hog nose, UofA athletic pants, carry around my Razorback beanbag thing that plays the fight song, and wear, no, not a UofA t-shirt, but a t-shirt that says 'infidel' on it.

I'd also have sitting in front of me a big plate of barbeque, the real kind, pulled pork that has been smoked for 8 hours so that the very smell could get you swarmed by 20 people. I'd also have ham, pork chops, and a bunch of big ole' meaty hot dogs, and not those kosher beef posers, real hot dogs with pig lips ground into them. Oh, and bacon, can't forget the bacon.

Then, we'd play with my "Carrie" prom queen playset.

They don't like pork because they adopted this theory from Jews, who they hate?!?!?!?!?!? Is there no limit to the idiocy of religion?

PORK POWER NOW!

Hey administrators, can we have a pork or pig smiley?

and not those kosher beef posers

Sorry buddy, but Hebrew National all beef franks are THE best hotdogs bar none. Plus, they're blessed by a Rabbi.

They don't like pork because they adopted this theory from Jews, who they hate?!?!?!?!?!? Is there no limit to the idiocy of religion?

They accepted the Torah and its teachings because they believe that it is a message from God, they didn't do it to copy the Jews. Islam is actually full of cleansing rituals and the notion of bodily purity is a big deal too, so pigs, dogs and other things like that are out automatically.

FYI, the Muslims and Jews prayed together in the same manner for years after Muhammad's death, but you and I both know how well religious sectarian tolerance goes...:rolleyes: As far as your question "Is there no limit to the idiocy of religion?" I can answer that for you...*Ahem* No, there isn't.

speederdoc said:
Why are they so easily offended anyway? I don't get offended when I see their women in burkas...

The do offend me. Maybe you have to be a woman to really feel it.

I like Nuc's idea of a pig icon. Kind of like this, :arabia: but with a snout would do nicely.

Abbey Normal said:
The do offend me. Maybe you have to be a woman to really feel it.

I like Nuc's idea of a pig icon. Kind of like this, :arabia: but with a snout would do nicely.

I kinda sorta liked the 'Burkas' of old when the Sultans dressed their harams in the silky see through kind...kinda sexy...unlike the 'Taliban' bulap bags...guess it was designed to hide the old bags...! LOL :eek:

The fact that some Muslim women choose to wear them in this country makes me not really care if some of them wish they didn't have to wear them in their home countries. But I can understand the whole "modesty" issue with the burkas, and why some women feel strongly enough about their religion to comply with the restrictions. These women also probably would stand by quietly while their 12 year old daughter is stoned to death because she was raped by an uncle.

If they aren't going to stand up for themselves, just a little bit, then I'm not likely to stand up for them either.

speederdoc said:
The fact that some Muslim women choose to wear them in this country makes me not really care if some of them wish they didn't have to wear them in their home countries. But I can understand the whole "modesty" issue with the burkas, and why some women feel strongly enough about their religion to comply with the restrictions. These women also probably would stand by quietly while their 12 year old daughter is stoned to death because she was raped by an uncle.

If they aren't going to stand up for themselves, just a little bit, then I'm not likely to stand up for them either.

living in Nevada....a playground for Saudis and their 'burka' gals...I can't count the number of Saudi women of upper class visiting our state...they remove the burkas en flight...and party hardy when here...only to replace them on the flight home...what is up with that? Well I asked a couple of them...they said as long as they did not defile customs at home"Sacred Ground" it was okay...humm...maybe a double standard here...no? :arabia:

Hagbard Celine said:
They accepted the Torah and its teachings because they believe that it is a message from God, they didn't do it to copy the Jews. Islam is actually full of cleansing rituals and the notion of bodily purity is a big deal too, so pigs, dogs and other things like that are out automatically.

Having lived in Brooklyn for 8 years (biggest concentration of fundamentalist Jews outside of Israel) and catching frequent whiffs of their wonderful scent, I would dispute that they are big on bodily purity. Same goes for the wonderful Islamic cab drivers. That's why they must START EATING PORK!!!!! JOIN THE MODERN WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

speederdoc said:
Why are they so easily offended anyway? I don't get offended when I see their women in burkas

Ditto Abbey. I get ROYALLY pissed when I see women running around the U.S. in their stupid Muslim wraps. Because I see it as a way of giving traditional American society THE FINGER. These bitches know that they turn heads and cause titters when they go out like that, and they jill on the thrill. I remember working once with a female lawyer who dressed that way (she looked white to me, go figure) and IT DROVE ME INSANE. I hated it.

Re: smelly Jews. Yes, on the subway, sitting next to an Orthodox man can give you a noseful. What do you expect when you wear a long, black coat in the middle of July in NYC?

William Joyce said:
Ditto Abbey. I get ROYALLY pissed when I see women running around the U.S. in their stupid Muslim wraps. Because I see it as a way of giving traditional American society THE FINGER.
Well, I'm not a woman, and I have no intention of ever visiting their little hellish corner of the world, but if I were and did, you can be assured I wouldn't be wearing a sack over my head. But then again I support the right of people to express themselves in the manner of their choosing. Those who would limit such expressions tend to cause the problems.

Forum List

Back