Ponzi schemer freed by Trump charged with new Ponzi scheme

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Using the fake name "Mike Konig" to hide his criminal past, he and four accomplices created bogus investment funds.

They told prospective investors their money would be used for "lucrative deals involving, among other things, Covid-19 masks, scarce baby formula, and first-aid kits bound for Ukraine".

"These were brazen and sophisticated crimes that involved multiple conspirators and drew right from Weinstein's playbook of fraud," Philip Sellinger, the US Attorney for New Jersey said on Wednesday.

This is embarressing for the party of Law and Order. Mr Trump has been badly advised by surrounding himself with this type of grifter. If he isnt careful it may somehow tarnish his reputation and undermine his efforts to SAVE AMERICA.

There is even a danger that commie dems might say unkind things. Do you think that may happen ?

Using the fake name "Mike Konig" to hide his criminal past, he and four accomplices created bogus investment funds.

They told prospective investors their money would be used for "lucrative deals involving, among other things, Covid-19 masks, scarce baby formula, and first-aid kits bound for Ukraine".

"These were brazen and sophisticated crimes that involved multiple conspirators and drew right from Weinstein's playbook of fraud," Philip Sellinger, the US Attorney for New Jersey said on Wednesday.

This is embarressing for the party of Law and Order. Mr Trump has been badly advised by surrounding himself with this type of grifter. If he isnt careful it may somehow tarnish his reputation and undermine his efforts to SAVE AMERICA.

There is even a danger that commie dems might say unkind things. Do you think that may happen ?
Grifters? You mean like the Biden’s pay for play schemes and money laundering via Ukraine?

WOW!!!
A criminal swears he's learned his lesson, get out of prison, and returns to a life of crime,

Bet this only ever happened on Trumps watch.

I think unkind people may infer that he did more than state that he learned his lesson ?
Is it just possible that money changed hands. ?
Mr Trump is a transactional sort of guy.

I think unkind people may infer that he did more than state that he learned his lesson ?
Is it just possible that money changed hands. ?
Mr Trump is a transactional sort of guy.
Bud, I worked at a prison for over 10 years, I've seen them come in, leave, and come back.

I don't believe there was pay for play with this jerk any more than Democrats believed Marc Rich paid Clinton for a pardon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back