Ponderables

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THINGS TO PONDER

Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

What Disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in
the first place!

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

If raising children was going to be easy,it never would have started with something called labor!

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter

Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

If this is your modus operandi, you seriously need to rethink your business plan.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
If this is your modus operandi, you seriously need to rethink your business plan.
hey Jeff, welcome back! hope the trip was eventful! or at least did you drink alot of booze?

Originally posted by Johnney
hey Jeff, welcome back! hope the trip was eventful! or at least did you drink alot of booze?

Oh boy...

There's this place called the Flying Saucer Draught Emporium. 75 beers on tap, 150 more bottled. Awesome!

The trip home sucked... weather delayed the flight from Columbia to Cincinatti, and Delta decided that they wouldn't pay for a hotel room for the night, so I slept in the terminal Friday night. But the two weeks down there were pretty fun.

hey ask Jmarie about cancelled and changed flights....lol
happened alot to her on friday as she as coming back from the bahama's...lol

Forum List

Back