Pompeo: U.S. will provide economic aid to a denuclearized North Korea

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'Following a bilateral meeting with the South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the U.S. will assist North Korea with economic development if it gets rid of its nuclear weapons, reports the AP.'

So basically, all the bluster and threats from moronic Trump has resulted in the EXACT same deal that NK always managed to get from previous American POTUS's....

...you Americans pay us not to build nukes.

And Trump fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Art of the Deal?

Riiiiight.

Art of the Idiot.

I wonder if other poor countries are watching?

Short of money? No problem. Just threaten to develop nukes and Dumb Dumb Donnie will pay you not to develop them.
Millions/billions of U.S. taxpayer money for an idle threat.
Maybe I could start my own country and threaten to develop a nuke or two...McRocketland?

^^^^^^Can you give me the lottery numbers for Saturday night?^^^^^^

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the U.S. will assist North Korea with economic development
Now wait just a minute there Mike, your Party has been telling Americans that economic assistance only makes people lazy. The Tramp administration is pushing for legislation that would boost work requirements for food stamp recipients. It’s all aimed at discouraging a “lifestyle” of government dependence. So economic assistance to Commies in NK, GOOD, helping Americans, BAD.
So much for putting America first, Mike!!!

'Following a bilateral meeting with the South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the U.S. will assist North Korea with economic development if it gets rid of its nuclear weapons, reports the AP.'

So basically, all the bluster and threats from moronic Trump has resulted in the EXACT same deal that NK always managed to get from previous American POTUS's....

Art of the Deal?

Riiiiight.

Art of the Idiot.

Short of money? No problem. Just threaten to develop nukes and Dumb Dumb Donnie will pay you not to develop them.
Maybe I could start my own country and threaten to develop a nuke or two...McRocketland?

Trump has realized that he can pull things apart, stick them back together, more or less, and claim the credit for it.

Art of the Deal?

Riiiiight.

Art of the Idiot.

Yes, dismal as it is.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the U.S. will assist North Korea with economic development
Now wait just a minute there Mike, your Party has been telling Americans that economic assistance only makes people lazy. The Tramp administration is pushing for legislation that would boost work requirements for food stamp recipients. It’s all aimed at discouraging a “lifestyle” of government dependence. So economic assistance to Commies in NK, GOOD, helping Americans, BAD.
So much for putting America first, Mike!!!
What you're saying is we should stop all foreign aid. We can start in the black hole of Africa since there's no way they could craft anything more threatening than a sharp stick.

• Banned
My solution for the NK 'crisis'?

Simple. Pull all U.S. troops out, let NK and SK solve their own problems, stop giving military aid to SK (and all other countries for that matter), offer a free trade agreement with NK and stop all war games with SK.

AND NO PAYOFF TO NK FOR NOT DEVELOPING NUKES!!!

More in these links:

Dealing With North Korea - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
How to End the Korea Crisis
Ron Paul Institute: "Only Morons Believe What The US Government Says About North Korea"
Ron Paul: N. Korea kept unstable 'on purpose'

Of course, the moronic Trumpbots and neocons will hate the above. But they are pretty much useless Americans anyway...who cares what they think except themselves?
They will be DOA (politically) by November 2020 anyway.
And the rest of us can go back to ignoring them again.

Simple. Pull all U.S. troops out, let NK and SK solve their own problems, stop giving military aid to SK (and all other countries for that matter), offer a free trade agreement with NK and stop all war games with SK.

More in these links:

Ron Paul Institute: "Only Morons Believe What The US Government Says About North Korea"

Of course, the moronic Trumpbots and neocons will hate the above. But they are pretty much useless Americans anyway...who cares what they think except themselves?

There is always a pay off. Rocketman already caused the Sacred Mountain in NK to implode from his nuke tests.

More in these links:

Do you have a shrine to Nevelle Chamberlin in your hut?

Forum List

Back