Pompeo to discuss efforts versus Iran with Saudi crown prince

So should we go it alone? How do you think thatā€™ll work out going it alone over in the Middle East? We donā€™t have allies anymore. Trump got rid of them. Our only allies now are North Korea and Russia.

We are not invading Iran, so just stop the silly nonsense.

What will happen is something will go wrong with Iran nuclear reactor and Israel will be smiling and winking at Saudi Arabia...

Only George W. Bush thought it was smart to invade a country with no real plan after getting rid of it dictator...

Obama was the drone President, so he would have shot a few rockets at a rebel base in Yemen...

Trump will let Israel do the dirty work and you will be complaining that Trump should have invaded Iran...
Obama got an agreement from Iran, Trump didnā€™t.

Obama had the entire rest of the world on his side. The US wasnā€™t the only western country to sign that agreement. It was also signed by France, Great Britain, Germany, Russia, and China.

Out of all those countries, the only one that is still our ally is Russia. And thatā€™s as long as Trump does whatever Vladimir Putin tells him to do.

You are so silly to think Iran would have ever honored that agreement...

Only a fool believe the way you do...
And yet it was Trump who broke it, not them. I guess that makes you the fool.

No, I am stating that only a fool would have believed that Obama got Iran to play nice when in fact they only wanted their money and waiting for him to leave before they scream psych...

Trump just beat them to it...

I would have never gave them any of their money nor even negotiated a deal with a country that support terrorists groups like Hamas and Hezbollah but your buddy Obama did...
And yet it was Obama that had bin Laden killed after Republicans let him go and stop looking for him.
See, I can play that game even better, because Trump and the Republicans love the Saudi Arabians and the entire bin Laden family.

What will happen is something will go wrong with Iran nuclear reactor and Israel will be smiling and winking at Saudi Arabia...

Only George W. Bush thought it was smart to invade a country with no real plan after getting rid of it dictator...

Obama was the drone President, so he would have shot a few rockets at a rebel base in Yemen...

Trump will let Israel do the dirty work and you will be complaining that Trump should have invaded Iran...

Obama had the entire rest of the world on his side. The US wasnā€™t the only western country to sign that agreement. It was also signed by France, Great Britain, Germany, Russia, and China.

Out of all those countries, the only one that is still our ally is Russia. And thatā€™s as long as Trump does whatever Vladimir Putin tells him to do.

Trump broke nothing. That agreement was with Obama, and Obama alone. It ended with his presidency.
Obama was president. That agreement was signed on behalf of the countries of France, Germany, Great Britain, Russia, China, and the United States.

Put aside your hatred of black people and look at the facts.

It was never presented to the Senate so far as I know, much less ratified.

We are still a nation of laws, not of kings.

Trump broke nothing. That agreement was with Obama, and Obama alone. It ended with his presidency.
Obama was president. That agreement was signed on behalf of the countries of France, Germany, Great Britain, Russia, China, and the United States.

dean a question ....if you dont agree with something obama did,and you say so,is that only because the guy was black?....

Pompeo to discuss efforts versus Iran with Saudi crown prince - Reuters

r

Pompeo calls attacks on Saudi facilities ā€˜act of war;ā€™ Trump orders more Iran sanctions

ā€”ā€”ā€”

Trump order some more sanctions? Hilarious. Those have shown to work.

The only one that could get a negotiated agreement out of Iran was President Obama. And that was because he had the help of the rest of the entire world.

But who wants to help Trump? Who can trust anything he says. Heā€™s a liar about everything. Our only friends right now are North Korea and Russia. Fat Lotta good thatā€™ll do.
And this illustrates the ignorance, stupidity, and incompetence of Trump.

More sanctions against Iran will serve only rally to people around the extremist government and keep the anti-West, anti-American faction in power.

Donald-Trump-Jamal-Kashoggi-Saudi-Arabia-yemen-arms-weapons-sales.jpg

Remember seeing this on the news? Trump showing a menu of billions and billions of dollars in arms that are being sold to Saudi Arabia? So weā€™re selling all those weapons to Saudi Arabia, why do they want us to fight their wars?

Thereā€™s an old saying. Saudi Arabia wants to fight Iran down to the last American.

Baksheesh - Wikipedia

The thing that makes me curious, is that why is Pompeo calling this an act of war? Nothing that the US has was attacked, only things in Saudi.

Is Saudi now part of America, and we now have to defend them too? Then why in the hell are we selling them arms and aircraft when they are expecting us to clean up their mess? I thought you conservatives were all about America, and screw everyone else.

Attack on oil impact all countries dependent on it hence itā€™s an act of war in Pompeoā€™s mind.

Sorry, but for me as an American to call it an act of war, American property or material needs to be attacked first.
That's because you're an idiot who doesn't comprehend the meaning of the phrase 'act of war'.

r

Pompeo calls attacks on Saudi facilities ā€˜act of war;ā€™ Trump orders more Iran sanctions

ā€”ā€”ā€”

The only one that could get a negotiated agreement out of Iran was President Obama. And that was because he had the help of the rest of the entire world.

But who wants to help Trump? Who can trust anything he says. Heā€™s a liar about everything. Our only friends right now are North Korea and Russia. Fat Lotta good thatā€™ll do.
And this illustrates the ignorance, stupidity, and incompetence of Trump.

More sanctions against Iran will serve only rally to people around the extremist government and keep the anti-West, anti-American faction in power.

Wrong. More sanctions means the people will get sick of their corrupt Govt and Iran will implode from within.

dean a question ....if you dont agree with something obama did,and you say so,is that only because the guy was black?....
Republicans lie about Obama all the time. And they protect the biggest liar ever and thatā€™s Trump.

Republicans lie about Obama all the time. And they protect the biggest liar ever and thatā€™s Trump.
thats not what i asked was it?....wanna try again?....

Why are you always so damn divisive. People like you are ruining this country for my kids. What a waste of space you are. And I made you change your avatar. Actually shamed you into it. Loser.

The thing that makes me curious, is that why is Pompeo calling this an act of war?

It's an act of war against an ally by a mutual enemy. Just how thick are you?

It does not mean it's an act of war against the US.
So should we go it alone? How do you think thatā€™ll work out going it alone over in the Middle East? We donā€™t have allies anymore. Trump got rid of them. Our only allies now are North Korea and Russia.

When did Iran breach the agreement?

Lie.

Why are you always so damn divisive. People like you are ruining this country for my kids. What a waste of space you are. And I made you change your avatar. Actually shamed you into it. Loser.
You didnā€™t make me do anything. I just found a better picture than Kavanaugh crying. And thatā€™s trump just looking totally freaked out weird.

Well Dean those that voted for Trump knew his history but felt he was a better choice over his buddy Hillary, so they know what he is about.

Now will you ever get over your butthurt and just admit Trump could save your life and give you a million dollars and you would claim he groped you and try to pay you off?

The fact is Trump owns you but does not own me...

You didnā€™t make me do anything. I just found a better picture than Kavanaugh crying. And thatā€™s trump just looking totally freaked out weird.

Liar.

The thing that makes me curious, is that why is Pompeo calling this an act of war? Nothing that the US has was attacked, only things in Saudi.

Is Saudi now part of America, and we now have to defend them too? Then why in the hell are we selling them arms and aircraft when they are expecting us to clean up their mess? I thought you conservatives were all about America, and screw everyone else.

Trump needs to defend his Saudi friends
So much for.....America First

r

ā€”ā€”ā€”

But you Democrats wet your panties when your cuck Obama applied sanctions.
Shut your disingenuous ass up

Discussing our foreign policy interests with a tyrant like Prince Salman is a disgrace

Forum List

Back