Pompeo: Iran to blame for Houthi attack on Saudi oil facilities

Trump doesn't make many mistakes, but getting rid of Bolton was one of them.
TuckerLOL.jpg

The attack comes after Iran exceeded their enriched uranium stockpile limit in the nuclear deal.

ME: And the Kenyan Pig Obama gave them the truckloads of cash to pay for the attack. Thanks Democrats.

Years of Saudi Attacks and starvation blockades, I don’t really care who helped the Yemenis retaliate against the head chopping bastards. Good for them

The attack comes after Iran exceeded their enriched uranium stockpile limit in the nuclear deal

ME: And the Kenyan Pig Obama gave them the truckloads of cash to pay for the attack. Thanks Democrats.

Never believe a word Pompeo says. He’s a prolific liar.

IOW, you have nothing but trolling.

I thought you Donnie supporters wanted to empty the swamp. Pompeo is a swamp creature. Hence, he should be removed.

Pompeo is a brilliant guy, a pragmatist and a very skilled politician. He may well become President after Trump.

Oh God please no. He is a moron and a warmonger. He is a CIA asshole.

The attack comes after Iran exceeded their enriched uranium stockpile limit in the nuclear deal

I thought you Donnie supporters wanted to empty the swamp. Pompeo is a swamp creature. Hence, he should be removed.

Pompeo is a brilliant guy, a pragmatist and a very skilled politician. He may well become President after Trump.

In other words, you know absolutely nothing about him.

It’s clear you know nothing about him.

I know he graduated first in his class at West Point, was an editor of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy and and editor of Harvard Law Review, had successful careers in in law and as an entrepreneur before entering politics in 2011. Far from being a " CIA asshole" he was appointed CIA director to repair the damage Obama had done to the agency in 2017, and finally to Secretary of State. Far from being a warmonger, he has been solidly in favor of negotiations when others in the administration favor the use of force.

I know he graduated first in his class at West Point, was an editor of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy and and editor of Harvard Law Review, had successful careers in in law and as an entrepreneur before entering politics in 2011. Far from being a " CIA asshole" he was appointed CIA director to repair the damage Obama had done to the agency in 2017, and finally to Secretary of State. Far from being a warmonger, he has been solidly in favor of negotiations when others in the administration favor the use of force.
Exactly. His negotiating skills are a necessary part of the deal making with North Korea and Israel/Palestine.
Democrats are clueless on this. It was Obama's phony deal with Iran that got us into this mess.

Statists never learn.

Statists never learn.
So you lied about him being a moron, a "CIA asshole" and a warmonger. You appear to have no idea at all why you are so hostile to him.

Who’s not swamp?

Who’s not swamp?

lol All the people who can't be elected or appointed.

Forum List

Back