Pompeo: European response to Suleimani killing 'not helpful enough' - unbelievable

Pompeo: European response to Suleimani killing 'not helpful enough'

Mike Pompeo has expressed disappointment with European reaction to the US killing of the Iranian general Qassem Suleimani, suggesting the UK, France and Germany have not been sufficiently supportive.

The US secretary of state compared the European response unfavourably with US “partners in the region”, a likely reference to Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, which Pompeo consulted after the Suleimani assassination.
“I spent the last day and a half, two days, talking to partners in the region, sharing with them what we were doing, why we were doing it, seeking their assistance,” Pompeo told Fox News. “They’ve all been fantastic. And then talking to our partners in other places that haven’t been quite as good.

“Frankly, the Europeans haven’t been as helpful as I wish that they could be. The Brits, the French, the Germans all need to understand that what we did, what the Americans did, saved lives in Europe as well.

What a fucking arse this character is.

I guess the Europeans really don't give a shit about Terrorism, and there is a lot of sympathy for Islamonazis where Soleimani is considered a great liberator.

The problem I think that they aren't considering is that America saved their continent during WWII, they are going to have to start being more civil to us if they want us to do the same again

Mike Pompeo has expressed disappointment with European reaction to the US killing of the Iranian general Qassem Suleimani, suggesting the UK, France and Germany have not been sufficiently supportive.

The US secretary of state compared the European response unfavourably with US “partners in the region”, a likely reference to Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, which Pompeo consulted after the Suleimani assassination.
“I spent the last day and a half, two days, talking to partners in the region, sharing with them what we were doing, why we were doing it, seeking their assistance,” Pompeo told Fox News. “They’ve all been fantastic. And then talking to our partners in other places that haven’t been quite as good.

“Frankly, the Europeans haven’t been as helpful as I wish that they could be. The Brits, the French, the Germans all need to understand that what we did, what the Americans did, saved lives in Europe as well.

I guess the Europeans really don't give a shit about Terrorism, and there is a lot of sympathy for Islamonazis where Soleimani is considered a great liberator.

The problem I think that they aren't considering is that America saved their continent during WWII, they are going to have to start being more civil to us if they want us to do the same again
Europe, and the US, had a great deal with Iran that the US ripped up. And now where are we going ?

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Europe, and the US, had a great deal with Iran that the US ripped up. And now where are we going ?

I guess if Crazy Bernie or one of the other American extremists get in, we'll start kissing up to Mullahs again and start sending over pallets of cash again.

And that's why there isn't going to be a war. The smart move for Khamenei is to work to rig the 2020 American elections so he can be on Easy Street again.

Causing a war is going to screw that up big time.

Perhaps stop whining about lack of support then /

Im not; and I tend to believe that the POTUS isn’t either. Unfortunately we seem to have members of the Executive Staff who open their mouths at times without getting their words approved first. My guess is thst this is one such case.

Perhaps stop whining about lack of support then /

Im not; and I tend to believe that the POTUS isn’t either. Unfortunately we seem to have members of the Executive Staff who open their mouths at times without getting their words approved first. My guess is thst this is one such case.
He is America when he speaks from that position.

There were immediate signs that in the short term at least, the killing of Suleimani would inhibit the broad coalition effort to wipe out Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.​

Also, the more Iraq becomes a battleground, the less stable it is, the less control it has over territory, the more Daesh is going to be empowered.

So, the only ones to gloat about their most implacable, most powerful, most effective foe taken out, would be Daesh. And, unsurprisingly, mouth-breathing rightards in the U.S., whose mastery of complex foreign policy problems ends at "Shoot dead!"

Comes in one Mr. Pompeo, the morbidly obese teabagger.....

Yeah, you lost all credibility with the use of the term teabagger.
Personally, "morbidly obese...from the retarded State of Kansas" got me.
LOL

There are many ways to look at this situation, but this is really a humor piece. "mouth-breathing rightards in the U.S., whose mastery of complex foreign policy problems ends at "Shoot dead!"

I just can't imagine what Obama must be feeling about now...

He must be shaking his head like the rest of us. But his feelings are secondary to those of the rest of the world, friend and foe alike. If a treaty with the US is only good for one term then what is the value in signing it?

u

I'm sure that Obama is crestfallen. Pandering to the Iranian Mullahs was one of the highlights of his administration.

But a man who printed millions of campaign posters with the slogan "HOPE" assuredly has hope that Sleepy Joe will gain power and reimplement the Obama Doctrine of groveling to foreign extremists

He must be shaking his head like the rest of us. But his feelings are secondary to those of the rest of the world, friend and foe alike. If a treaty with the US is only good for one term then what is the value in signing it?

Constitutional Expert Obama just wasn't familiar with the Constitution. It requires that the Senate ratify all treaties. The "Deal" wasn't a treaty in any sense of the word. And the Iranian Mullahs should have known it- didn't they have a lawyer look at it?

Iran should not worry about Dumpf destroying their cultural sites. The only "cultural sites" he is familiar with are golf courses.

Trumps regime doesnt warrant any support. Here is the problem kids. When you rip up treaties,insult your long time allies, act as a renegade,use extortion and generally put the world in danger.....................................dont expect the adult world to clap you like a bunch of fux viewers.
Good that we have white right-wing republican in Washington. He doesn´t do anything different but now it is evil.
It is always evil. When was the last us war hat got widespread support ?
Idk. The US-Mexican war, maybe?

There were immediate signs that in the short term at least, the killing of Suleimani would inhibit the broad coalition effort to wipe out Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.​

Also, the more Iraq becomes a battleground, the less stable it is, the less control it has over territory, the more Daesh is going to be empowered.

So, the only ones to gloat about their most implacable, most powerful, most effective foe taken out, would be Daesh. And, unsurprisingly, mouth-breathing rightards in the U.S., whose mastery of complex foreign policy problems ends at "Shoot dead!"

Comes in one Mr. Pompeo, the morbidly obese teabagger.....

Yeah, you lost all credibility with the use of the term teabagger.
Personally, "morbidly obese...from the retarded State of Kansas" got me.
LOL
...."

Opening with an attack on his fucking WEIGHT, was pretty bad,

but, imo, it is the teabagger slur that is the real killer.

I mean, that was sort of funny, for ONE WEEK END.

Trying to milk it for a gotcha years later? Pathetic.

Not being up on gay slang, is nothing to be embarrassed about.

The "Teabagger" slur was really obscure even when the libs came up with it in 2009.

A lot of devout Gays who devoted their lives to Homosexuality didn't even know about it then.

Yep. Except this wasn't a "treaty" with the U.S., but a set of rules incorporated into the body of international law via UN Security Council resolution 2231, and therefore binding on all, including Iran and the U.S. That's what happens when the lazy blockheads in the oh-so-admired press bleat, re-bleat, and re-bleat again that benighted line that the "U.S. has withdrawn from the deal". Guess what, they haven't. They are violating international law, every single day.

Yep. Except this wasn't a "treaty" with the U.S., but a set of rules incorporated into the body of international law via UN Security Council resolution 2231, and therefore binding on all, including Iran and the U.S. That's what happens when the lazy blockheads in the oh-so-admired press bleat, re-bleat, and re-bleat again that benighted line that the "U.S. has withdrawn from the deal". Guess what, they haven't. They are violating international law, every single day.

Did you see that Ayatollah Khamenei withdrew from it today? Should he be sent to The Hague as well?

The "Teabagger" slur was really obscure even when the libs came up with it in 2009.

A lot of devout Gays who devoted their lives to Homosexuality didn't even know about it then.

I actually had lefties try to tell me it was somehow stupid of people to not know that. I laughed in their face.

That anyone would or could pretend that not knowing gay slang is somehow, a fault...

These libs are so insanely comfortable spewing complete shit from their face anuses, and it seems, really convincing themselves that the shit they spew, MEANS ANYTHING.

They are completely insane, or completely evil, or some hideous combo.

Forum List

Back