Polygamy Next Marriage to Legalize?

According to the GOP I need to marry animals, inanimate objects, and at least three people now.

As that is what they claimed would happen if same-sex marriage passed.

So this my new to do list, according to the GOP:
- Marry three men/or at least one partner must be male.
- Marry a box turtle.
- Marry an igneous rock.
- Marry a cat.
- Marry a dog.
- Marry a horse (like that Roman Emperor).
Nice Red Herring. Conservatives are asking a relevant question what is next? I personally don't know a court can deny plural marriage for consenting adults with the precedent set with Reynolds!

Marriage to children will not pass since it is consenting adults and children, under the law, do not have the mental capacity to consent.

Marriage to animals or inanimate object? Now you are being foolish for the sake of red herrings.

Same sex marriage doesn't set any plural marriage precedents.
Here's a good parody of the GOP position:

As long as it's between consenting adults, I couldn't care

see..,, there lies the problem, those who do not care have allowed this qweer faction to take over our country and a S.C. to go along with this shit. we Conservatives should have protested it from the very beginning of the onslaught of this current and constant decadence of America. :up:

As long as it's between consenting adults, I couldn't care

see..,, there lies the problem, those who do not care have allowed this qweer faction to take over our country and a S.C. to go along with this shit. we Conservatives should have protested it from the very beginning of the onslaught of this current and constant decadence of America. :up:
Well I agree. Where the hell were all of you while I was by my lonesome for about 6 years on this topic????

But, better late than never. Advocate for multiple lawsuits surrounding the 1st Amendment rights and a congressional inquiry into this Ruling on whether or not it was constitutional. The judicial branch cannot amend the Constitution. Only Congress can.

Forum List

Back