Polygamist Marriages becoming common in the Western Nations

There's quite a difference between euthanasia policy, and doctors forcibly killing children with Down's syndrome against their parents' wishes. I am dubious as to the legality of the latter in the Netherlands, to say the least.

Good grief, they're quoting the Human Genome Project brainiac. I've posted links to the Human Genome Project before but it's beyond the dim-witted libs who will insist that homosexuality is a genetic trait despite all the evidence against it.

You guys just aren't hard-wired for science.

Good grief, they're quoting the Human Genome Project brainiac. I've posted links to the Human Genome Project before but it's beyond the dim-witted libs who will insist that homosexuality is a genetic trait despite all the evidence against it.

You guys just aren't hard-wired for science.

Just get back to us with facts Allie Booba....until then, you're just full of hot wind. Human Genome Project my arse, more like the Human Gnome Project....

in the mtns we still have a good degree of it..normally...its quiet...a guy is living with two women and over time you realize that both are his wives....we just shrug and go...."it works for them" there is always more gossip about the one woman with two men arrangements....

Forum List

Back