Pollution, deforestation, global warming are not problems

OK, I hate all the traffic jams as much as the next person, but I will say it. "We are not overpopulated."

We just lack the foresight on how to get along with more people. A lot of times we just do the wrong things. Other times the wisdom escapes us. If I remember the hype from the 70's correctly we should all now be doomed. It seems rather than an overpopulation, global cooling, global warming, meteorites wiping us out, etc. etc. problems we have a doom and gloom problem fed by hyperactive imaginations. Or..perhaps it is a plain old guilt issue.

Case in point of not wanting to look at the facts ...

Not based on traffic jams at all, it's a fact based biological sciences. When a population exceeds its natural limit then the species will behave in self destructive manners, period. It's only on of the facts that point to us being over populated, there are many others, just no one wants to solve the problem, just the symptoms. Here's the thing, due to medical science we are living longer and fewer people die from what use to. Because of living comforts ans safety our life spans have increased as well. All this is driven by a fear of death in the majority.

Im' sure liking to be alive has nothing to do with it. :lol:

Overpopulation. Yes, it is the problem. One that nature tries to stop. We get things. like famines, pestilence, disease and wars and now it's global warming. Call it the great leveler, its coming and none of us can stop it.

If I had a magical drug that would sterilize the world, I'd release it.

I hate violence, but chemistry? Why not.

Watch the film Twelve Monkeys. It discusses this issue.

deforestration,pollution,global warming are increasing day by day because there is increase in the population of the world so the major threat to this world is the increasing population so if we are able to will solve this problem of overpopulation then other problems will also be reduced
138l1103.jpg

Forum List

Back