Polls

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Well, Rush Limbaugh and Dick Morris say the polls are all wrong, that Romney is doing just fine.

Okie dokie.

LOL Polls don't mean much. To many variable. Folks like to quote them but the thing that counts is who wins in Nov.

Hope Morris and Limbaugh are correct and Romney is doing well.

Time will tell.

Okie Dokie.

Well, Rush Limbaugh and Dick Morris say the polls are all wrong, that Romney is doing just fine.

Okie dokie.

LOL Polls don't mean much. To many variable. Folks like to quote them but the thing that counts is who wins in Nov.

Time will tell.

Okie Dokie.

National polls are useless in a Presidential campaign. The notion that somehow there is a polling guru--at each polling organization--going state by state and harvesting more democrats than republicans is idiotic. And amazingly...they only seem to be doing this in swing states. TX, OK, LA, KS, NE,...amazingly again, the pollsters seem to get it just right.

Obama is slamming and jamming.

Okie dokie.

Time will tell.

Okie Dokie.

Y'know, I look at the polls, and then I hear what the Republicans are saying about them, as far as the respondent percentages and stuff. It does make sense, but holy crap, someone is gonna be really freakin' wrong on November 7...

Okie dokie.

Joe Scarborough said that Walter Mondell said the same thing in 1984. Joe is a true Conservative and a true Republican who is being trashed as a RINO by the far right. Did you know that 25% of voters vote early and that many states have already started? I see Round Rove on Fox with his charts and his graphics showing how the Mittster is still tied with O. It is getting a little sickening...

Forum List

Back