Polls shows whopping 23% of Americans mad about "Benghazigate".

Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by velvtacheeze, May 13, 2013.

1. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,354
    Republicans have only their echo chamber to blame.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_-UZ4ADjmY]The Muppets - The Boy who cried Wolf - YouTube[/ame]

Turn off Fox.

It's bad news for America.

2. bendog

bendog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,393
    I had that same notion. I'm not sure the analogy is really exact though. There have been serious questions about the obama admin in the past. Did Hill really qWagmire us in Afghan with nationbuilding, and shoudl Obama have gone more for Biden's approach of killign al queda with drones and special forces missions? Has the drone war accomplished what it could do in killing senior al queda, and is it now counterproductive in terms of making enemies?

At least 60K people are dead in Syria; the EU is looking for leadership; and we do nothing. Is that our best?

Now the DOJ is bugging AP phones to end WH leaks.

I think the IRS story is more a nonstory than anything, but the gop's loathing of taxes won't let it sit back and see what's really there. Issa is a clown way over his head. The gop's crying wolf, but the wolf is plainly in sight. It's just that the gop is incapable of seeing the wolf ... because the gop ceased being rational about a decade ago.

Sorry, I couldn't work in satire. I thought the mouse that roared but that doesn't make it. Perhaps if I read more Terry Prachett.

3. t_polkow

t_polkow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
  4. NLT

NLT Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,624
    Wait you libs were saying the ecomomy was doing great just a few minutes ago? :cool:

5. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,354
    I think the DOJ obtained 2 months worth of phone records and did not place any wire taps on AP phones.

The Echo Chamber has cried Wolfe too many times for most Americans to take them seriously........

6. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,887
    How precious of you to believe that the RepubliCON outrage has anything to do with morality. It has to do with people who haven't come to terms with Obama's re-election. The deaths are merely an excuse and the real perpetrators of the crime have been forgotten, just like they forgot about OBL!!!

7. PredFan

PredFan Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,573
    Not surprising. The Average American is an idiot who would rather not have to know anything at all outside of their personal life and depend on movie stars, comedians, and popular politicians to tell them what to think.

Understanding Benghazi is too difficult for them so they allow Hillary Clinton to tell them what to think about it.......Hillary Clinton!.......The person directly responsible for the fuck up....Yeah.