Polls show Romney making headway in swing states

Your candidate has to act ashamed and misrepresent his party's entire platform in order to get a minor bump in the polls, you people have no shame at all.
When your candidate keeps showing what a Marxist central controller dirtball he is every time he goes off script, you have no wiggle room to give anyone else any flak for misrepresenting themselves.

LOL you know for a fact that he could not have won the debate if he had presented the actual republican agenda for things they discussed. Accusations of Marxism aside you have nothing to bring to the discussion at hand.
Like hell.

Romney could've won that debate reading from fucking Highlights for Children. :lol:

Polls show Romney making headway in swing states

With Obama's record, it's amazing to me that he is even in the running. It's pretty obvious that Obama has most of the MSM on his side so I'm sure that accounts for a lot of it. Having nearly 100% of the black vote doesn't hurt, either, even though they have been hit the hardest by Obama's policies.

LOL you know for a fact that he could not have won the debate if he had presented the actual republican agenda for things they discussed. Accusations of Marxism aside you have nothing to bring to the discussion at hand.

Romney hit obama with obama record, their was nothing obama could do but tuck his tail between his leg and beg for mercy which he should not be given.

"I will not cut taxes on the wealthy"

Did you actually buy that bullshit?

Don't give me a selected cherry picked half ass quote and expect me too answer it.,

I will close Gitmo
I would vote to repeal the U.S. Patriot Act
I will not sign the NDAA 2012

When your candidate keeps showing what a Marxist central controller dirtball he is every time he goes off script, you have no wiggle room to give anyone else any flak for misrepresenting themselves.

Like hell.

Romney could've won that debate reading from fucking Highlights for Children. :lol:

Keep laughing funny man, your party's candidate is the biggest joke they ever pulled on you all and the baggers have fallen for it hook line and sinker. I guess the tea party was all about Obama after all.

All the polls were taken before 7.8%. When Obama reveals Mitt the Mormon for the liar he is, at the next debate, the Mittster may have to ask the elder at LDS for forgiveness...along with the American people.

Like hell.

Keep laughing funny man, your party's candidate is the biggest joke they ever pulled on you all and the baggers have fallen for it hook line and sinker. I guess the tea party was all about Obama after all.

Even the media is pissed at obama. All the hard work they have done making obama into something he's not just got sent down to the shitter.

Like hell.

My candidate isn't being allowed into the debates...Keep swinging, Goob. :lol:

Like hell.

Even the media is pissed at obama. All the hard work they have done making obama into something he's not just got sent down to the shitter.

You would think all the severe conservatives would be pissed that their candidate is another big government liberal.

Romney has definitely receive a bounce post-debate, let's see if it holds up by mid-week or if Friday's jobs numbers changes anything.

All the polls were taken before 7.8%. When Obama reveals Mitt the Mormon for the liar he is, at the next debate, the Mittster may have to ask the elder at LDS for forgiveness...along with the American people.

Americans are having a hard time believing the BLS nuimbers like 873,000 people said they found work but only 114,000 new jobs were filled. Also people have a hard time accepting the BLS stats when they are having a hard time finding ways to pay for gas, buy food, keep a roof above their heads

Romney has definitely receive a bounce post-debate, let's see if it holds up by mid-week or if Friday's jobs numbers changes anything.

A lot of Americans already knew that the BLS report would show an unemployment number under 8% getting closer to election time. It wasn't a shocker.

A lot of Americans already knew that the BLS report would show an unemployment number under 8% getting closer to election time. It wasn't a shocker.

Nobody knew what to expect, the cons on here seem to be up in arms about it. As I said, we'll see if it made a difference in the polls by mid-week.

You would think all the severe conservatives would be pissed that their candidate is another big government liberal.
oh is that all you have left? Care to defend obama economic policy or his foreign policy?:eusa_whistle:

Nobody knew what to expect, the cons on here seem to be up in arms about it. As I said, we'll see if it made a difference in the polls by mid-week.

Yes they did, most Americans knew unemployment would be below 8 percent as we near election time. Being under 8% is not a shocker this close to election time.

I'm almost embarrassed FOR the people who needed to wait until the debate to make up their minds.

AS IF they've been under a rock this long.

pah!

President Obama 1.4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 251 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

The President needs 19 electorial votes at present. Governor Romney needs 91.

Ohio President Obama 3.0...............18 electorial votes

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Nevada President Obama 4.6............6 electorial votes

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 3.5................6 electorial votes

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama

Yes, the race has tightened up. But the President is still in the better position.

President Obama 1.4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 251 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

The President needs 19 electorial votes at present. Governor Romney needs 91.

Ohio President Obama 3.0...............18 electorial votes

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Nevada President Obama 4.6............6 electorial votes

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 3.5................6 electorial votes

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama

Yes, the race has tightened up. But the President is still in the better position.

Really?

Even if you combine both Bushes in 12 years time obama still has had more people added to the food stamps program
Bush 1/ 6.8 million in 4 years
Bush 2/ 11 million in 8 years
obama 18.5 million in less than 4 years
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6115661-post1.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6039034-post1.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6114077-post1.html

Forum List

Back