Polls show public against obamacare

Obama's approval ratings are at all time high at 50%. ACA is national acceptance and these polls you show....are all bullshit and gum...get a life and get with the times.

What a joke.

Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports™

Yup, you are a joke. Approval rating's going up. As tigerred said, it's at 50%.

Obama's approval ratings are at all time high at 50%. ACA is national acceptance and these polls you show....are all bullshit and gum...get a life and get with the times.

What a joke.

Don't make this about Obama.....this is about approval of the UACA.

What a joke.

Yup, you are a joke. Approval rating's going up. As tigerred said, it's at 50%.

That means 50% disapproved

What a joke.

Obama's Job Approval Rating Hits 50 Percent In Gallup Poll....Gallup Trumps that bullshit you listed...which is all white!!

What a joke.

Obama's Job Approval Rating Hits 50 Percent In Gallup Poll....Gallup Trumps that bullshit you listed...which is all white!!

Poll: 73 Percent Of Americans Unable To Believe This Shit

What a joke.

Poll: 73 Percent Of Americans Unable To Believe This Shit

O.K.

I am still laughing........

From the article:

Despite such impassioned calls for faith in the U.S. political system and all the shit that comes with it, if the Gallup Poll is any indication, the majority of Americans are no longer willing to put up with the shit.

"Fuck that shit," said Evansville, IN, day-care provider Helen Reiderer. "I'm tired of hearing about it. Do they actually expect us to still believe that load of shit?"

"If you ask me, the shit is about to hit the fan," said Reiderer's husband Frank. "As far as I'm concerned, all that shit is just too much to be believed."

Another disgruntled citizen, Wenatchee, WA, tractor salesman Tom Huard, summed up the sentiments of most Americans when, holding up the front page of the local newspaper to friend Benjamin Pritchard, he said, "Jesus, Ben, can you believe this?"

"Shit, no," Pritchard replied.

What a joke.

I think this is about the health care law.

Moron.

Forum List

Back