polls draw even as Trump assumes white house

Trump and the Hill-Beast tied in Ohio as of today.............
Hitlery abandoned Pennsylvania....
Why not? She should be focused more on states that are close.

1zgt0cw.png
pulling out of a state is a campaign's kiss of death..
Would you like to make a wager on who wins Pennsylvania?
ok but starkey can't hold the money.

Trump and the Hill-Beast tied in Ohio as of today.............
Hitlery abandoned Pennsylvania....
Why not? She should be focused more on states that are close.

1zgt0cw.png
pulling out of a state is a campaign's kiss of death..
Would you like to make a wager on who wins Pennsylvania?

better use monopoly money, RW's are proven flakes.
being conservative includes money,
it's not like the tax and all you can spend money buffet banquette table you guys have come to expect. ;)

How about the winner gets to choose the loser's avatar for the rest of this November after the results are announced?

How about the winner gets to choose the loser's avatar for the rest of this November after the results are announced?
and risk losing martha washington ? i don't think so. and looking at the avatar you have now, you don't have much to lose.

those stakes are too high, i was thinking more like ten thousand dollars.

Trump makes history....but not in a good way....

Dallas Morning News has endorsed the GOP nominee for decades. Today that tradition ends

And some polls have the Hildebeast within striking distance.....
Who gets the blame if Trumpy loses Texas....

and risk losing martha washington ? i don't think so. and looking at the avatar you have now, you don't have much to lose.

You don't risk losing Martha. At worst, you'd have her back by December, in time for the holidays.

But hey, if you don't have that much confidence in your candidate, I understand.

And after I get rid of all the people of color it will be time
to deport those who didn't support my bid for the WH....

Trump serious.jpg

Gonna make America ....
White again!!!!

Trump makes history....but not in a good way....

Dallas Morning News has endorsed the GOP nominee for decades. Today that tradition ends

And some polls have the Hildebeast within striking distance.....
Who gets the blame if Trumpy loses Texas....
dallas lost all it's luster when that tv show went off. now JR Ewing is running for president. heh

Trump is no more a racist or bigot than you are.

You don't risk losing Martha. At worst, you'd have her back by December, in time for the holidays.

But hey, if you don't have that much confidence in your candidate, I understand.
would you give up a women of this magnatude, even as an avatar, with a plan of "back by the holidays". no.. life is hard enough my friend.

but we'll think of something... there's plenty of time.

if you had a cool avatar you would/might understand.

Wednesday, September 7
Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein GWU/Battleground Clinton 42, Trump 40, Johnson 11, Stein 3 Clinton +2
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Economist/YouGov Clinton 40, Trump 38, Johnson 7, Stein 5 Clinton +2
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 40, Trump 38, Johnson 8, Stein 3 Clinton +2
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Economist/YouGov Clinton 44, Trump 42 Clinton +2
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 40, Trump 38 Clinton +2
Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein PPP (D) Clinton 43, Trump 44, Johnson 5, Stein 1 Trump +1
Florida: Trump vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 47, Trump 46 Clinton +1
New Hampshire: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 42, Trump 37, Johnson 14, Stein 4 Clinton +5
Maine: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 44, Trump 35, Johnson 12, Stein 2 Clinton +9
Maine CD2: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Trump 41, Clinton 36, Johnson 14, Stein 1 Trump +5
Vermont: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 47, Trump 26, Johnson 13, Stein 7 Clinton +21
Massachusetts: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 50, Trump 33, Johnson 9, Stein 2 Clinton +17
Rhode Island: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 44, Trump 41, Johnson 8, Stein 4 Clinton +3
Connecticut: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 50, Trump 35, Johnson 9, Stein 4 Clinton +15
New Jersey: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 47, Trump 43, Johnson 5, Stein 2 Clinton +4
Arizona: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Arizona Republic Trump 34, Clinton 35, Johnson 7, Stein 2 Clinton +1
Florida Senate - Rubio vs. Murphy PPP (D)* Rubio 40, Murphy 37 Rubio +3
2016 Generic Congressional Vote GWU/Battleground Democrats 45, Republicans 43 Democrats +2
2016 Generic Congressional Vote Reuters/Ipsos Democrats 40, Republicans 39 Democrats +1
2016 Generic Congressional Vote Economist/YouGov Democrats 41, Republicans 38 Democrats +3

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Election Polls

Well, Clinton is not as far ahead in the polls as she was, but still way ahead in critical swing states.

would you give up a women of this magnatude, even as an avatar, with a plan of "back by the holidays". no.. life is hard enough my friend.

but we'll think of something... there's plenty of time.

if you had a cool avatar you would/might understand.
If you win, you don't give her up for a minute. Seems you lack the confidence in Crazy Donald that I have in Hillary.

the media love affair with the clintons is dust.

hillary just has far too many scandals to be considered seriously. too many Email lies.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

clinton future... going down in flames....
Cons call me a troll when I dig up these threads after the election but you bet I'll be back
thought this would be fun to review, didn't think it would be this soon. :)
You are proving you believe whatever the media tells you.

But let's assume it's true. What does it say about America when trump was being himself a month ago and he was down 12 and now that he's reading scripts now people are OK with him now. Do you believe that? Then you're dumb

new polls are getting closer now. nbc has hillary 45 points ahead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back