Polls apart: Why polls vary on presidential race

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Barack Obama is galloping away with the presidential race. Or maybe he has a modest lead. Or maybe he and John McCain are neck and neck. Confusing? Sure, thanks to the dueling results of recent major polls.

Full story here

It will be a landslide for McCain once the liberal media finally covers the Ayers story, and once that video of Michelle Obama screaming "Whitey!" comes out.

is there seriously any way it could be a landslide for McCain? what would have to happen?

It will be a landslide for McCain once the liberal media finally covers the Ayers story, and once that video of Michelle Obama screaming "Whitey!" comes out.

I wouldn't hold you breath on either of those possibilities but I'm starting to think McCain might just pull this off.

This is based on good earlier voting by Republicans in Florida and a Gallup Poll that shows first time voters will be the same as in past elections.

I wouldn't hold you breath on either of those possibilities but I'm starting to think McCain might just pull this off.

This is based on good earlier voting by Republicans in Florida and a Gallup Poll that shows first time voters will be the same as in past elections.

Are you an honest person? If you are, an honest question: Are you being paid by the repubs to post here?

This is a serious question btw...

Are you an honest person? If you are, an honest question: Are you being paid by the repubs to post here?

This is a serious question btw...

how many people's minds on here could be affected? I would think that would be a waste of money.

New Topics

Forum List

Back